Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

28 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’m very confused. Is Maureen  the wife of Bernard Moffat or a Parish Walker? ( or both maybe.) And whose house has someone turned up at?

But yes this Courtney fellow is an idiot or worse.

Who would name ( albeit ambiguously) someone who declined to take a leaflet?

Bernie Moffat is a widower I believe. 

3 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

He is. His wife was a beautiful soul and died far too young.

Funny thing is, whilst I do disagree mostly with his politics, I do respect him, for many reasons. One being, he genuinely is concerned with the island, and has been throughout his life. He does say something every so often on social media, which I can relate to and agree with. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Not that I want to give him any publicity for this at all but I see that the dangerous lunatic that was formerly a sentient human being known as Courtenay Heading is now outing people on social media for refusing to accept the made up shit he hands out. The man is a persistent and dangerous pest. When will be the next involvement of the police as the man is a clear public nuisance.

EBC02394-762B-4EBD-B44A-DC29FABCAA61.jpeg

Yes imagine someone taking to social media to denounce a woman for refusing to engage with his political views on his demand.

What is the world coming to.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Yes imagine someone taking to social media to denounce a woman for refusing to engage with his political views on his demand.

What is the world coming to.

Not really my point in the other thread was about one sided engagement. Expressing an opinion and yet not allowing anyone to express an opinion back. There isn’t really any correlation. I presume Heading had an argument with her on the street and then tried to shame her on Twitter in a one sided way. It’s entirely different. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

That'll be a lower turnout than the 6 attendees when they launched the Lib Vannin ''Edukation" policy.

You would think that but there's at least five of them that take turns standing out in Ramsey every morning during rush hour times. I fondly refer to them as the "Blue Bellends".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Chie said:

You would think that but there's at least five of them that take turns standing out in Ramsey every morning during rush hour times. I fondly refer to them as the "Blue Bellends".

It's just more reasons not to go to Ramsey. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

It's just more reasons not to go to Ramsey. 

6 minutes ago, Harry Lamb said:

Fish shop. That’s it.

I disagree.

I've just come back from brunch/ lunch with pals at the White Tiger and it was absobloodylutely superb. Nice people, reasonable price and Turkish eggs and a chicken tikka onion bhaji burger to die for.

Nice people too.

WELL worth a visit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1