Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

1 minute ago, Barlow said:

Any journalist, or indeed politician that does not haunt (or at least occasionally glance through) Manx Forums is not worth their salt.

I found out I've been blocked from the 3FM facebook page for telling them one too many times in their comments that the stuff they post isn't actually news 😄

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, swoopy2110 said:

I found out I've been blocked from the 3FM facebook page for telling them one too many times in their comments that the stuff they post isn't actually news 😄

I think I saw a 3FM story about that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

Cybersquatting hits the IoM. I wonder if Heading is checking whois to find the culprit.

Damn privacy laws - you can't find out anything these days.

It would be ironic if it's because his anti-virus software wasn't up to date. 

• Haha 12

8 minutes ago, swoopy2110 said:

Something they have in common with the BBC's recently extended lunchtime bulletin from Salford. which is now more shameless than ever about including extensive plugs for Panorama, podcasts, and iPlayer documentaries masquerading as "news" stories.

Edited by Sheldon

Considering he flounced and left X last week after promising his wife "on the life of their dog" that he wouldn't post on X again, you have to wonder whether he'll get a new website and update his website info? If he updates the links does that mean the dog dies? Or would updating/removing the website be OK with his (clearly saner) wife? Or will he leave all the links to the original site and point everyone to proper information instead of his conspiracy nonsense to keep the dog alive?

So many questions.

I hope the dog lives. 

Edited by Ivy

29 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Considering he flounced and left X last week after promising his wife "on the life of their dog" that he wouldn't post on X again, you have to wonder whether he'll get a new website and update his website info? If he updates the links does that mean the dog dies? Or would updating/removing the website be OK with his (clearly saner) wife? Or will he leave all the links to the original site and point everyone to proper information instead of his conspiracy nonsense to keep the dog alive?

So many questions.

I hope the dog lives. 

Didn't his wife put something on SM about how awful it was for him to be banged up (for his beliefs IIRC)  during their wedding anniversary? 

On 7/23/2024 at 8:35 PM, Idleweiss said:

It looks like Courtenay has been hacked 

https://justiceforjabbed.im

On 7/23/2024 at 8:51 PM, Itsmeee said:

Haha! Who did this? Go on, own up. 

On 7/23/2024 at 8:53 PM, Roger Mexico said:

Is it a hack or did he simply not set up a website or even not register the most likely URL?

On 7/23/2024 at 8:58 PM, Idleweiss said:

It’s the domain address he himself puts on his natty blue sweatshirts. 

On 7/23/2024 at 9:12 PM, Two-lane said:

It looks like it was registered today. A domain name, plus hosting, plus web design (no, forget that bit) - not much change from a tenner.

5 hours ago, Two-lane said:

Cybersquatting hits the IoM. I wonder if Heading is checking whois to find the culprit.

Damn privacy laws - you can't find out anything these days.

IMG_5757.jpeg

Just saw a post from one of his ardent followers, Fenton saying 

Is our government going to be signing a binding treaty giving the W.H.O powers to declare pandemics and lock us down? Or does our government do what the UK tells them to do? Happening in two weeks apparently.

not sure if the idiots mean a treaty is being signed or we’re being locked down 😂

Edited by Banker

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Just saw a post from one of his ardent followers, Fenton saying 

Is our government going to be signing a binding treaty giving the W.H.O powers to declare pandemics and lock us down? Or does our government do what the UK tells them to do? Happening in two weeks apparently.

not sure if the idiots mean a treaty is being signed or we’re being locked down 😂

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-9550/

3FM are really bad at printing provocative headings which are quite contradictory to the article, by the replies on FB most keyboard warriors don’t read the article just the headline and wade in regardless.    And to think some people were in favour of a referendum, dear god they need to read the dross on FB and they would definitely change their minds.

• Like 1