Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

On 11/2/2023 at 9:02 PM, Barlow said:

No one on this forum knows for sure exactly how 5g works and what it does

I suppose that might be true, but it isn't the same as saying no one at all knows how 5G works. You do know that it uses exactly the same radio waves as any other form of mobile transmission? It's only the encoding of the data which is different and a lot quicker. Thats why you need a 5G enabled smart phone to decode the data. You don't need special, sinister, government controlled 5G masts. You do know that Cancer UK are clear that mobile phones and mobile signals do not cause cancer. 

On 11/3/2023 at 11:27 PM, The Bastard said:

Troll farms.

One of the best examples of this is the Q Anon conspiracies. What started as a series of posts on 4chan and 8chan is now a worldwide held set of beliefs for millions. I say millions as you only have to look at the response to the Sound of Freedom movie, which was created by a Q Anon conspiracist, and filled with Q Anon conspiracies, to see just how far that BS has spread through society.

While it’s likely that they are the ramblings of a madman with schizophrenia. I think it’s also just as likely that some asshat is wetting themselves daily with laughter, at just how successful their trolling was.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chie said:

One of the best examples of this is the Q Anon conspiracies. What started as a series of posts on 4chan and 8chan is now a worldwide held set of beliefs for millions. I say millions as you only have to look at the response to the Sound of Freedom movie, which was created by a Q Anon conspiracist, and filled with Q Anon conspiracies, to see just how far that BS has spread through society.

While it’s likely that they are the ramblings of a madman with schizophrenia. I think it’s also just as likely that some asshat is wetting themselves daily with laughter, at just how successful their trolling was.

You seem to be saying people can be gullible and believe any old Bellshitt. Just like religion. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, loaf said:

Hard to decide which is more pitiful: Heading's constant, daily online harassment of public figures, or the trolls and reply guys spending hours of their time responding to his tweets.

I’m surprised Twitter hasn’t shut his account down he’s a proper angry stalker. I thought they had rules on that sort of thing. 

22 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I’m surprised Twitter hasn’t shut his account down he’s a proper angry stalker. I thought they had rules on that sort of thing. 

Apparently Twitter (or X) have let the likes of Donald Trump, Tommy Robinson and what's her name that was over here a couple of months ago, back on. So I doubt that this Courtenay Heading will even register on the scale of nuttiness on that site.