Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

He'll now have a captive audience to convert...

Saw him striding down Strand Street yesterday wearing a 'Justice For The Jabbed' tee-shirt.  He's received the former...

Edited by Mysteron
Edit
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Going by the lack of remorse seemingly shown, he'll probably see himself as some kind of martyr. Bloke should have been ordered some kind of mental health counselling or the like.

The verdict some weeks ago made him seemingly double his efforts, at least as was visible on on his Twitter account.

7 minutes ago, loaf said:

The verdict some weeks ago made him seemingly double his efforts, at least as was visible on on his Twitter account.

I’ll quite happily ram a mobile phone up his jacksy so he can tweet from prison. I’ll need a mallet and a long run up.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Going by the lack of remorse seemingly shown, he'll probably see himself as some kind of martyr. Bloke should have been ordered some kind of mental health counselling or the like.

More seriously, the martyr bit will indeed perpetuate and he will be a nightmare of an inmate.  You can guarantee he will be a high maintenance guest, uncooperative, disruptive and constantly referring to that legal identity nonsense he and the horse abuser used in court.  If the wardens refer to him by a prisoner number, he will be off the scale. 

• Like 2

The geezer will do 4 months of his 8 so he will be out mid July and back to his idiocies.

He won’t change, he is an habitual so will no doubt be in the limelight again before the summer is out.

• Like 2

His behaviour was abhorrent, irrational, sporadic but also predictable and unrelenting. For someone, who not so long ago (before Covid) was providing consultancy services to the Government, his descent into a kind of madness was astounding. It seems to me that he needed to be assessed under the Mental Act to determine his psychiatric state. I have seen no evidence that this assessment happened.

What is also staggering is that he was able to harass Dr Glover (who was pregnant at the time) for so many months, without the police arresting and charging him. Their inactivity enabled him to continue to commit his stalking unimpeded - and Dr Glover was not the only person he was harassing! Why did our ‘plod’ plod along so slowly, so ineffectively for so long? And why has it taken so long to bring this matter to trial?

Surely, it is now three years since he began his campaign of ‘personal terror’ - is our legal system so overwhelmed with criminals and cases that it can’t act more effectively in cases like this one?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Gladys said:

More seriously, the martyr bit will indeed perpetuate and he will be a nightmare of an inmate.  You can guarantee he will be a high maintenance guest, uncooperative, disruptive and constantly referring to that legal identity nonsense he and the horse abuser used in court.  If the wardens refer to him by a prisoner number, he will be off the scale. 

That kind of behaviour and he'll be there the full 8 months.

15 hours ago, Gladys said:

Not directly related, but the documentary on the Hampstead child abuse hoax last night gives an insight into the minds of some of these lunatics.  The Internet just breeds them as they have an unregulated platform potentially available to millions. 

I watched this last night. Frightening that they walk amongst us. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Itsmeee said:

I’ll quite happily ram a mobile phone up his jacksy so he can tweet from prison. I’ll need a mallet and a long run up.

And a phone 

IMG_0864.jpeg

• Haha 2