Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

1 hour ago, code99 said:

Agree. Perhaps working with our Government what tipped him over the edge...?

I met him when he was doing that role and even then he came over as extremely over confident in his own abilities, fairly aggressive and reluctant to listen to others opinions. His letters were also very long winded even about minimal things .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Banker said:

His letters were also very long winded even about minimal things .

That is definitely a red flag that someone is ‘odd’. Doesn’t mean they’re necessarily mentally ill however. 

1 minute ago, wrighty said:

Heading or Glover?

Glover (well both of them). I should have screenshotted it really, I thought it might go missing. It was almost a 'see you soon xxx we'll pick up where we left off' kind of tweet, and it was rightly called out. 

Glover is a zero covid nutter. Zero covid nutters are the other end of the horseshoe to the no virus covid scam loonies like Heading, but they end up meeting in their craziness. Glover cannot accept nature, he still thinks we (humanity) could have stopped covid, and that all the deaths were avoidable. He knows something hinky went on at Abbotswood, mostly because our government defaults to not telling the truth, but because of his beliefs he is open to suggestion. Stupidly the suggestion seems to have come from Heading. 

The above link shows as "This post is unavailable.". Presumably it is deleted.

Does Allinson also get involved in these petty spats on Facebook and Twitter?

In some other posts I have said what I expect from people who use the title of Doctor, and this tit-for-tat gossipy nonsense is not one of them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PeachTea said:

I watched this last night. Frightening that they walk amongst us. 

And set up a crowd funder to travel from the US to the UK.   The female (Sabine?) was particularly worrying. 

• Like 1

Glover was a complete prick over covid. Children being his massive bug bear. 
he is a Gold level granny farmer and his attitude to abbotswood is that his voters were being knocked off one by one. 
Unfortunately Colby and Arbory is full of grannies so another term beckons. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Glover was a complete prick over covid. Children being his massive bug bear. 
he is a Gold level granny farmer and his attitude to abbotswood is that his voters were being knocked off one by one. 
Unfortunately Colby and Arbory is full of grannies so another term beckons. 

Well this is the oft proffered explanation of why Ashford gets returned in Douglas North.

The whole Island can’t be full of grannies can it?

If so we face an existential crisis.

Maybe Cannan his not so stupid in his drive for increasing the population.

Courtenay Heading is obsessive and does not have good listening skills which makes him easy to dismiss. But does not make him wrong. If one takes the time to actually listen to what he says one discovers how well informed he is - the upside to obsession. I am delighted to discover that Tim Glover is one who has done.

Tim Glover is not a stupid man. That he has been persuaded of what really happened in Abbotswood (and tragically, many, many other nursing homes) will have been as a result of the totally compelling evidence Mr Heading has compiled. And it is compelling. Which is no doubt the reason Mr Glover offered his support. And no doubt the reason Mr Heading has been jailed - by our miserably corrupt courts.

As ever, the truth will out.

• Haha 1