Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Interesting discussion. But I think we've overlooked the big question, why does he call himself Tim G Love-Rash?

You almost expect his tweets to be "Here's a tune for all the ladies out there from Teddy Pendergrass".

Ash cottage

sorry. Should have finished reading the rest of thread before replying. 

Edited by Gizo
Being a biff
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

Rachel Glover was never a public health official. She assisted with setting up local testing, indeed without her we wouldn’t have had effective testing locally, by repurposing a machine the the analysts department had, but weren’t using. 

As far as I’m aware she had nothing to do with the development of vaccines or the IoM government vaccination delivery.

She works in the private sector doing genetic testing of various things. You’ve got hold of completely the wrong end of the wrong stick.

maybe ricardo with the silent P is getting glover and  ewart mixed up ?

45 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

You’d imagine that ricardo, of all people, would have done the research!!

I'm shocked, shocked I say!!

I doubt that Henrietta Ewart and Rachel Glover post 2 hour long YouTube streams of consciousness so he'd have missed it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ricardo said:

Whether one believes that or not, there are very real issues that happened at Abbotswood. They are of the nature that our police service - the one that throws its’ resources at teenagers with cannabis, and a little at fraudsters, while turning a blind eye to really serious issues - has filed them in the ‘nothing to see here’ department.

Maybe you can enlighten us with the evidence that the police turned "a blind eye to"?  And the same evidence which presumably the legal eagles ignored too?   Please don't ask us to read it for ourselves - you obviously know what it is, so should be able to tell us.   

"Throws its’ resources at teenagers with cannabis, and a little at fraudsters".   Which of these categories are you putting Courtney Heading in?

5 hours ago, loaf said:

Giving him the benefit of the doubt perhaps, but I read his post originally as being tongue in cheek. A sort of 'bye-bye, deary' with feigned affection. He clouded this with his personal views about Abbotswood, admittedly.

I assume that Tim Glover will be preparing material for the debate about the “Abbotswood debacle”. For whatever reasons, unwisely he decided to collect opinions on this subject from CH’s supporters, who are still following CH’s account even though he is incarcerated. Here’s a reminder of some of the issues concerning Abbotswood:

I don't know why anyone was surprised that in a pandemic of a disease that overwhelmingly affected people by age an old peoples home had a large number of deaths.

It happened everywhere, the surprise was that it didn't happen more.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ricardo said:

There will be an appeal. Based on the evidence it will be surprising - even in the unbelievably corrupt Manx legal system - if Mr Heading’s sentence is not quashed. He may well not be acquitted - there were a lot of e mails! - but all the issues he has raised are valid.

You are delusional.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I don't know why anyone was surprised that in a pandemic of a disease that overwhelmingly affected people by age an old peoples home had a large number of deaths.

It happened everywhere, the surprise was that it didn't happen more.

Wasn't the crux of the issue that the government moved infected people from Nobles to Abbotswood causing multiple deaths?