Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

3 hours ago, Gladys said:

The discussion was whether social media had a role in his harassment (ie giving him the validation  to continue) rather than a failure of mental health.  I have no issue with him being found guilty of the shameful treatment he meted out to Dr Glover, nor that he is, rightly,  serving a prison sentence for it. 

Social media gave him a platform. Prior to this he would just be the local weirdo 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

An acquaintance of mine is a Heading disciple, and has attended some of his talks.   I have to confess their beliefs amuse me to some extent, until you realise how engulfed they are by what they believe.   They're currently 'researching' aircraft contrails which are apparently poisoning us on a daily basis. 

Chemtrails is nothing new. 20 years ago there was a guy from Ramsey (aren't they always from Ramsey) used to post pages of shit with dodgy formatting on Beemanx or Manx.Net forums about chemtrails.

1 hour ago, Mysteron said:

Quite why Bill Gates would want to track my movements if I was dead, seems to have escaped their intellect entirely.

It the best way to keep a track on someone. It is much harder if they are alive, because they move around. Billy boy likes to know where all the three billion people he has injected with Microsoft XP trackers are, because anyone of them could get a virus and crash.

7 hours ago, Declan said:

Chemtrails is nothing new. 20 years ago there was a guy from Ramsey (aren't they always from Ramsey) used to post pages of shit with dodgy formatting on Beemanx or Manx.Net forums about chemtrails.

We had TJ on these boards too, obsessing about chemtrails over Douglas.

Maybe it was just DBC trying to disinfect their streets though... 

13 hours ago, Mysteron said:

Sadly, I'm a lost cause because I'm uneducated and a sheeple.  Unlike them.  

It's a cult. The cult tells the uneducated that they're gifted, special and better than all the rest, a feeling they've perhaps wanted to feel all their lives. For them, shouting 'educate yourself' to others is the ultimate thrill because they were never good enough academically to be the professional people they are emulating.

Reminds me of the Melanesian cargo cults but in this case they're cosplaying as lawyers, medics, biologists, etc.

• Like 5

I think we're less than 6 months away from a drug dealer using the yeoman of the land defence or claiming that whatever he's selling is the antidote to the vaccination. 

11 hours ago, Declan said:

I think we're less than 6 months away from a drug dealer using the yeoman of the land defence or claiming that whatever he's selling is the antidote to the vaccination. 

Yay,  best little prison might get a second commission.

On 4/11/2024 at 11:58 PM, Declan said:

Selection of nostalgia xD

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 23.54.02.png

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 23.54.43.png

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 00.03.01.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...