Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

On 7/13/2024 at 3:50 PM, WTF said:

is he going to set himself on fire outside tynwald ?

There is little difference between the lunatics that surround Heading and the lunatics that surround Trump so maybe we’ll get our own version of this at some stage if he ends up back in Court (as he surely will)?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68863157

Heading seems to have averaged one or two genuinely mental Twitter posts a day since he was let out last week. He is clearly dangerously unstable and appears to have been emboldened by his martyrdom in Jurby. Will he have a probation officer he will have to report into on his departure as some of his social media posts are already quite disturbing. You’d hope they’d have him back inside if they thought he was a danger? 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, quilp said:

I totally agree. Ricardo and others like him are trying to spin Headcase as a martyr to their 'cause' when he's just a sociopathic criminal. They wilfully overlook this fact... 

Not sure you interpreted my post as it was meant...

Yes, I did misinterpret - sorry - and glad that we agree.

1 hour ago, Boo Gay'n said:

Yes, I did misinterpret - sorry - and glad that we agree.

To be clear, I was not justifying the behaviour, just the anger. The stunts ‘BigPharma’ get away with are outrageous. As has been some of Mr Heading’s behaviour

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bosley said:

Who is the anti vax nut who works at IOM Newspapers who is happy to give him this free publicity?

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/convicted-isle-of-man-stalker-says-hes-more-energised-than-ever-after-release-from-prison-704797

No comments either. 

Good God...what an irresponsible newspaper...

...what's next? 'Drug dealer determined to increase sales, despite heavy sentence'?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Good God...what an irresponsible newspaper...

...what's next? 'Drug dealer determined to increase sales, despite heavy sentence'?

Or “Man jailed for 1886 assault looks forward to kicking the shit out of more people in Douglas pubs in 2024”. Is Darbyshire an anti vaxxer? The whole story is bizarre. 

The newspaper is reporting the facts. It is not condoning his actions or words. When the newspaper reports his words of "True Justice is coming", that does not mean that the journalist is supporting him - it means that if you have any commonsense, you should give the bugger a wide berth.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Heading was also banned from contacting Dr Glover - including copying her into emails - or making any posts on social media mentioning or referring to her.

He took to X, formerly Twitter, to say: ‘To Manx people who tried to silence me - the police, “medics”, politicians, media and “scientists”...

Odds are good he'll be back inside in time for Xmas dinner. He just can't help himself.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

The newspaper is reporting the facts. It is not condoning his actions or words. When the newspaper reports his words of "True Justice is coming", that does not mean that the journalist is supporting him - it means that if you have any commonsense, you should give the bugger a wide berth.

If that was their intention they should've run with the headline "spastic mentalist on the loose".

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, HeliX said:

If that was their intention they should've run with the headline "spastic mentalist on the loose".

You can't publish things like that these days - apart from on ManxForums. "Never go full retard, man" - you can't make that kind of film these days either.

Mind you, on reflection that was a rubbish post. Was pretty fucked off that the guy clearly still has no remorse for harrassing a pregnant woman for months, but didn't do a very good job of directing that anger and the post could clearly offend people other than the one person who I (very much) intend to offend. Sorry.