Courtenay Heading again

Cueey Lewis And The News

I have seen the behaviour of one of his acolytes at a funeral a few months ago.  Convinced that the deceased had been killed by doctors administering 'aggressive' end of life care and letting everyone know it, accusing certain family members of being complicit (expletives aplenty) . 

Terribly upsetting for the family, unjustified and unnecessary.  Even if it was their belief, that was not the time or place, nor should they have raised it in the way they did.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Gladys said:

I have seen the behaviour of one of his acolytes at a funeral a few months ago.  Convinced that the deceased had been killed by doctors administering 'aggressive' end of life care and letting everyone know it, accusing certain family members of being complicit (expletives aplenty) . 

Terribly upsetting for the family, unjustified and unnecessary.  Even if it was their belief, that was not the time or place, nor should they have raised it in the way they did.  

I'm guessing family members of tge deceased chucked the person out 

10 minutes ago, loaf said:

I didn't realise that he has an active presence on Twitter. Reading the posts on his account gives you some insight into what he does all day, every day.

There are dozens like this every day, day after day after day. Not a nutter at all, no sir!

image.png.48eca0b3724dcacd8c8ce852c111b0e1.png

image.png.83c4fb75fd2dd007576166e56e635080.png

image.png.5bf6c8edcba1eab003003f1a58a35e18.png

image.png.8e6b914c7e0dd51a7138fb14c0f0c1fa.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, loaf said:

I didn't realise that he has an active presence on Twitter. Reading the posts on his account gives you some insight into what he does all day, every day.

Careful though. Powers of arrest and stuff. 

IMG_7307.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

There are dozens like this every day, day after day after day. Not a nutter at all, no sir!

Earlier today I wrote, 

'If it was a business, the model couldn't be worse.'

I was wrong. The model is WAY worse.

Does anyone join voluntarily or is the selection process by intimidation only?

2 hours ago, Sheldon said:

Scrolling through it, it’s like a modern take on the ‘All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy’ scene in The Shining.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I think it means that Rangers  and Scottish football “supporters “in general are unable to conduct themselves in the appropriate manner.

Not really, although, perhaps, in an oblique way,

Thommo suggested throwing someone out of a funeral for being offensive. Thommo is.a Rangers' supporter. I made use of Thommo's affiliation and juxtaposed it to make a funny about how it was far more likely to see someone get thrown out of a Rangers' match than a funeral.I thought it would make him laugh. I was wrong.

Thommo didn't get it and neither did you.

To those who did. Well done.

I'm exhausted with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Not really, although, perhaps, in an oblique way,

Thommo suggested throwing someone out of a funeral for being offensive. Thommo is.a Rangers' supporter. I made use of Thommo's affiliation and juxtaposed it to make a funny about how it was far more likely to see someone get thrown out of a Rangers' match than a funeral.I thought it would make him laugh. I was wrong.

Thommo didn't get it and neither did you.

To those who did. Well done.

I'm exhausted with it.

Ah, OK no then I didn’t get it. Still don’t but not to worry. No point in having an extended conversation about it.