Another external appointment

Banker

1 hour ago, Declan said:

‘My wife is a numerologist,’ said Mr Ralphs. ‘She has her own business. She really helps people with their careers and uses numerology as a means to inform them about their life paths. Ibiza being quite a spiritual island is a place dear to our hearts and is somewhere we may want to retire to in many years’ time.’

blimey

Her website is quite .... something:

https://www.mynumerologist.co.uk/about

• Like 1

As a numerologist who helps people with their careers, there can be little doubt that Mrs Ralphs helped Mr Ralphs with his career path.

Numerology is the belief in an occult, divine or mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events.

In this case the coinciding event is his appointment as CEO of the gov. 

Now all we need to know is the number.

I suggest that it is 42.

Unfortunately there is also the possibility that Mrs Ralphs will continue to advise Mr Ralphs.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Her website is quite .... something:

https://www.mynumerologist.co.uk/about

Oh my

It has been scientifically proven that you have an energy field that has its own vibrational frequency which interacts with the world you live in.  Albert Einstein simplified this 'relativity' in the world's most famous equation, E=mc2. This relationship is the constant interchange between your energy and the material world you're in. This interplay between you and a bundle of Energy and the Matter you create. Energy = Matter“

I think this might be satire …

As a Numerologist, it comes as no surprise,  that I serve clients from all four corners of the globe, from the UK, heading West to California and heading East to Australia”

Edited by Declan
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Two-lane said:

‘As senior officers, we’re accountable for our actions and the actions of our people."

‘My wife is a numerologist,’  "She really helps people with their careers "

‘Being chief executive can be quite a lonely place,’ he said. ‘The only person who can tell you you’re doing the right thing are yourself'

He does sound a bit rubbish.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Declan said:
26 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

…or a cube?

With three corners!

It’s the old “triangle with 90⁰ angles” problem- if I had an orange to hand, I could show you…

Edited by Jarndyce
Added superscript

"He added: ‘My end game was always to get all that experience and to become a chief executive officer."

Coincidently, the job title changed from Chief Secretary to Chief Executive. Is there a possibility he insisted on the name change before he would accept the job?

After all, it would not be too impressive if he had said that his end game was to be a secretary.