Favourite headless IOM Today posts

Manxman1234

40 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

So they've decided to prove their journalism credentials by devoting their vox pop to the really important issue of the day.

Yes they’re not in the street asking peoples views on the Covid enquiry, and polling folk on Tuesdays Tynwald questions, but “What type of soup do you like” is all IOM Newspapers’ Karl Bernstein can come up with this week. I wonder what really important subject they’ll discuss next week? Your view on the Palestine situation or do you like jam or cheese on your toast? 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Phantom said:

Do you remember when they actually blurred out the face of a dog to avoid it being identified? 

Lest we forget:

As I pointed out at the time the whole article was a classic, made even better by the fact that just before he assaulted his victim, the dog's criminal associate yelled "I'll take your head off!". 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Lest we forget:

As I pointed out at the time the whole article was a classic, made even better by the fact that just before he assaulted his victim, the dog's criminal associate yelled "I'll take your head off!". 

I knew someone could be relied upon to dig that up.  I'd genuinely forgotten it was me that posted it! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...