Four men in a boat

Fred the shred

14 hours ago, Turtleish said:

I hear no mention of the rib busted with weed on sat in castletown...  not on official channels anyhow.  Anyone heard about this one? 

That's what I'm talking about. 

Bold move if they came over on Saturday though; it was pretty bumpy. 

Dumb move if they landed in Castletown Harbour.  Could have done a drop and go at Hango Hill (probably sketchy in rough weather) or Derbyhaven. 

On 11/19/2023 at 7:02 PM, WTF said:

more likely fisher man and a few buddies.

Druggy bastas

On 11/20/2023 at 9:37 AM, La Colombe said:

Some of us do. 

Druggie basta

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/latest-from-court-as-men-accused-of-bringing-drugs-worth-ps300000-to-isle-of-man-on-fishing-boat-654462

Seems there was an attempted handover to a RIB off Laxey, which then crashed into rocks! 

Much more dramatic and exciting.

Edited by The Phantom

1 hour ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I See they have the fishing boat under arrest on the quay side just past the lift bridge. Surprised it was not carted of to the police station parked out front as a warning, with a big set of handcuffs round the hulls.

You know not many fishing boats go up past the Police Station right?

1 hour ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I See they have the fishing boat under arrest on the quay side just past the lift bridge. Surprised it was not carted of to the police station parked out front as a warning, with a big set of handcuffs round the hulls.

If the boat had any intrinsic long term budgetary value,MNH would have nabbed it

3 hours ago, Dirty Buggane said:

the warning should come as they destroy it  as part of the  power they have under the proceeds of crime ,  time to get tough  if you  have serious drugs in the vehicle  boat or car , then  confiscate  the lot ,  lessons must be learned !