Hitting it Big

CrazyDave

2 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Does the builder build swimming pools?

Does he drink in the same pub as the postman and the electrician? And the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker? 

05C6D62A-DADD-4BB4-96F8-A27FC7E67074.webp

You are a special sort of idiot.  I will pm you their names now but I have no idea why you fail to understand 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

You are a special sort of idiot.  I will pm you their names now but I have no idea why you fail to understand 

No doubt a fantasy PM you claim to send full of made up gobbledygook that will not identify anyone. You really appear to be quite deranged fantasy Dave. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Looney hour is in full swing.

You’re the loony mate. A total fantasist. Who are the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker who have won all these thousands in cash you’ve just made up?

AF0BAAB6-D171-4EFF-A515-7F80BE81B3A0.webp

2 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You’re the loony mate. A total fantasist. Who are the butcher the baker and the candlestick maker who have won all these thousands in cash you’ve just made up?

AF0BAAB6-D171-4EFF-A515-7F80BE81B3A0.webp

All the details of winners are publicly available for anyone with half a brain to find.

Good luck working out how to find them, and enjoy the rest of your lonely evening.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

All the details of winners are publicly available for anyone with half a brain to find.

You’re not posting a link to reports of these fictitious people then? 

3 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

No.  I am suggesting you engage your brain and look yourself.  It’s not hard

Because it doesn’t exist fantasy Dave. 

Just now, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Because it doesn’t exist fantasy Dave. 

Ok so normally I would let it go, but you are being such a dick you are making it too easy.

On their Facebook page there is an album called “2023 winners” there is another for last year etc.  it’s a pretty simple concept.

It is full of photos of people who are mostly local winning prizes from a few hundred quid to £120k

Most people who live here and have any sort of personal and professional life will be able to quickly verify who a lot of them are.  For people like you, you can check their Facebook profiles.

Or you can just type “winner” into the search box.  I hope this helps, and am sorry you found it so complicated. 

IMG_8461.jpeg

• Haha 1