Hitting it Big

CrazyDave

The business model only works if they sell more tickets than the cost of the prize.

The only way of increasing your odds is by buying more tickets.

Nothing “smart” about any of it.

If it was regulated then the RNG would have to be tested and proven to be fair. But it’s not regulated.

If they sell enough tickets there’s no reason not to have a legitimate winner.

I’m more curious what happens if they don’t sell enough tickets.

Edited by Ringy Rose

19 minutes ago, keith lard said:

Last night's 80k won by a Manx girl too.

It does rather sound like a massive money laundering scheme. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

It’s nothing like the lottery.  In the lottery you have no control over your odds of winning.

Here you can see exactly how long until the draw takes places, exactly how many tickets are available, exactly how any have been sold, and exactly what the maximum you can buy is.

So by being smart you might be able to give yourself a one in ten chance of winning 2k for a twenty quid outlay (made up numbers to make a point)

Is it properly licensed, if so where ? Who’s behind it? It’s just another gambling game, like lottery, ITV prize draws, the Omaze one in Uk for £m house etc & will lead to some betting more than they can afford 

16 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

The business model only works if they sell more tickets than the cost of the prize.

The only way of increasing your odds is by buying more tickets.

Nothing “smart” about any of it.

If it was regulated then the RNG would have to be tested and proven to be fair. But it’s not regulated.

If they sell enough tickets there’s no reason not to have a legitimate winner.

I’m more curious what happens if they don’t sell enough tickets.

If they don’t sell enough tickets to cover the cost of the prize then they make a loss on that particular draw.

It’s that simple.  There is no minimum number of tickets that need to be sold before a draw takes place and everything is visible online and completely transparent, including full entry lists.

When you place an order you immediately get an email confirming your ticket numbers, and the draws are done live on Facebook.

Its very simple and transparent and as long as you purchase near to the time of the draw you know pretty much what your odds are so can make your own decision on if you want to participate or not.

Most people with any sort of social circle will know at least one local winner.

Edited by CrazyDave

4 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It does rather sound like a massive money laundering scheme. 

Tell me you don’t understand what money laundering is, without telling me you don’t understand what money laundering is😂😂

Care to explain how that would work when every transaction in and out is recorded and made by electronic transfer,PayPal, Apple Pay etc 😂

7 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Tell me you don’t understand what money laundering is, without telling me you don’t understand what money laundering is😂😂

Care to explain how that would work when every transaction in and out is recorded and made by electronic transfer,PayPal, Apple Pay etc 😂

No you clearly don’t understand what money laundering is. It would be very easy to set up a fake unlicensed lottery that you then use to pay your drug debts or to pass substantial sums to your criminal mates who “win” big prizes in an unlicensed draw. It’s just money in, money out. Who knows what would be funding what or who would be paying who. It’s why this sort of stuff is regulated here. So £20K drug deal happens in Belfast, suddenly someone ‘randomly’ wins £20K in the IOM or anywhere else in a fake lottery. It’s easily done. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

No you clearly don’t understand what money laundering is. It would be very easy to set up a fake unlicensed lottery that you then use to pay your drug debts or to pass substantial sums to your mates who “win” big prizes in an unlicensed draw. It’s just money in, money out. Who knows what would be funding what or who would be paying who. It’s why this sort of stuff is regulated here. So £20K drug deal happens in Belfast, suddenly someone wins £20K in the IOM in a fake lottery. It’s easily done. 

You are next level idiot if you think that would work.

And a fake draw that thousands of people have receipts for, which is done live, which you can download an entry list for and verify which tickets were sold and who to, and where we can easily verify winners as they are often people some of us on here actually know?

Alrighty then

If this thread means one person signs up and wins something then I am happy for them.

Bonus happiness comes from you getting so wound up about the fact that you don’t know any real people and proving how much of an idiot you are.  Winner winner.

Edited by CrazyDave

Just now, CrazyDave said:

You are next level idiot if you think that would work.

A fantasy Dave classic there. 

1 minute ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

A fantasy Dave classic there. 

I wish you would stop calling me “fantasy Dave”

Its disturbing enough being hounded by an idiot, without thinking he is fantasising about me (and having a real life friend) !

You should buy some tickets for 10k tonight.  Only 25 percent sold as I type and it might cheat you up if you won.

IMG_8463.jpeg

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

I wish you would stop calling me “fantasy Dave”

But you are clearly a fantasist Dave who just makes stuff up for effect. Do you work in banking at all? 

20 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

If they don’t sell enough tickets to cover the cost of the prize then they make a loss on that particular draw.

It’s that simple.  There is no minimum number of tickets that need to be sold before a draw takes place and everything is visible online and completely transparent, including full entry lists.

When you place an order you immediately get an email confirming your ticket numbers, and the draws are done live on Facebook.

Its very simple and transparent and as long as you purchase near to the time of the draw you know pretty much what your odds are so can make your own decision on if you want to participate or not.

Most people with any sort of social circle will know at least one local winner.

I’m assuming you’re involved somewhere? As I said above it’s absolutely no different to the many similar schemes already about, I would be concerned about some people being suckered in to gambling more than they can afford