Hitting it Big

CrazyDave

1 hour ago, kevster said:

It's not an IoM company. Any licencing would be done in Northern Ireland

Hittin’ It Big is unlicensed and unregulated.

Under NI law it doesn’t have to be licensed and regulated, so they’re not committing any criminal acts in not being licensed or regulated.

If it was based in the IOM it would have to be licensed and regulated. But it’s not based in the IOM so no wrongdoing there either.

But it’s fair that people are made fully aware that Hittin’ It Big is not licensed or regulated and there’s no recourse if things go wrong.

34 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

Hittin’ It Big is unlicensed and unregulated.

Under NI law it doesn’t have to be licensed and regulated, so they’re not committing any criminal acts in not being licensed or regulated.

If it was based in the IOM it would have to be licensed and regulated. But it’s not based in the IOM so no wrongdoing there either.

But it’s fair that people are made fully aware that Hittin’ It Big is not licensed or regulated and there’s no recourse if things go wrong.

I don’t really see why most people would care.

They are well established and pay people out very promptly.

”If” they went tits up tomorrow and did a runner then people might not win something or get a refund on money that they made an informed decision that they could afford to lose and in the majority of cases they would never see again.

Who cares?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Why do you bother engaging with that idiot?

Not many people seem to engage with you to be fair. Which is understandable for someone with the apparent IQ of a turnip. 

4 hours ago, John Wright said:

I think education to first degree level should be free of tuition fees.

I do too, and with a maintenance grant. It should be for the academically gifted though, and not because higher education is currently a £150bn "industry" that pushes a high proportion of young people through the sausage machine and lands them with a large debt no matter how unsuited they are, or how worthless the course they are pursuing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Turtleish said:

Wish me luck of 10G ... or I lose a fiver. 

That looks well dodgy.

You will have financial crime bobbies at your door in the morning. Or you will have won 10k, or you will be a few quid worse off.

Just as an aside, because these draws are so transparent that people here believe they aren’t real, by posting you ticket numbers you have just disclosed you first name and initial to the whole forum so if that bothers you you might want to edit.

Good luck

Edited by CrazyDave
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

That looks well dodgy.

You will have financial crime bobbies at your door in the morning. Or you will have won 10k, or you will be a few quid worse off.

Just as an aside, because these draws are so transparent that people here believe they aren’t real, by posting you ticket numbers you have just disclosed you first name and initial to the whole forum so if that bothers you you might want to edit.

Good luck

I'm me. If I win I'll get you a pint 😉 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Turtleish said:

Wish me luck of 10G ... or I lose a fiver. 

Most likely for your fiver you’ll end up being one of 100 people who end up in an exclusive draw to win a 75p Baby Belle cheese roundel. It’s how these draws really work.

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

1 hour ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Most likely for your fiver you’ll end up being one of 100 people who end up in an exclusive draw to win a 75p Baby Belle cheese roundel. It’s how these draws really work.

Seriously, you can win cheese - what’s not to like. 

I think the forum moderators should be insisting on an even-handed, balanced, representation. We need more posts form people who have lost money.

Somewhere on the website are statements from happy winners. One of the early ones says that he is really happy - "been playing here for years. Last night I won a car for £2".

Hmm. Sounds like an IoM gov. financial statement.