IOMs most pointless vigil?

Cueey Lewis And The News

8 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

Because, you don't care.

I just find it tedious that some bitter little coward can’t even be bothered trolling from their main forum account to add their inconsequential bitter meaningless jibes. The same as the other pathetic clown who adds smiley emojis. It’s just wasted effort. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

2 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I just find it tedious that some bitter little coward can’t even be bothered trolling from their main forum account to add their inconsequential bitter meaningless jibes. The same as the other pathetic clown who adds smiley emojis. It’s just wasted effort. 

Wheras you do your trolling from your main account. Congratulations you've found the lowest moral high ground possible. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

Wheras you do your trolling from your main account. Congratulations you've found the lowest moral high ground possible. 

I’m not trolling in the slightest. It seems to be that some posters are trying to de-platform others in a debate that has centered on de-platforming. Ironic. 

• Haha 2

On 11/20/2023 at 7:56 AM, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

To be fair it just seems to be another soap box platform for dopey Devon to sound off about. 

At least he gives a toss about the community he lives in and doesn’t just anonymously complain on the internet all the time. 

I’ve had a colleague in the past who was definitely born in the wrong body. If you seen him today you’d never know. Live and let live. If they want to draw attention to the topic and the challenges transgender persons face, what harm does it to you? You can have an event to raise awareness for bitter, easily upset gammons if you want. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

At least he gives a toss about the community he lives in and doesn’t just anonymously complain on the internet all the time. 

I’ve had a colleague in the past who was definitely born in the wrong body. If you seen him today you’d never know. Live and let live. If they want to draw attention to the topic and the challenges transgender persons face, what harm does it to you? You can have an event to raise awareness for bitter, easily upset gammons if you want. 

A little bit off topic but why is it acceptable to call people Gammons? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amadeus said:

Of course if you had actually read anything that was posted you’d have understood that wasn’t what was being debated at all. 

37 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Well, at least you aren’t Cuey, Fear & Loathing, Port Soderick Herald, Brit, Offshoremanxman, Steady Eddie, etc.etc,

You’re as deluded as Banker. 

10 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

Maybe we should have a vigil for all your sockpuppets. 

Maybe we should all have a vigil for the lost social media audience of the islands least funny German. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News