IOMs most pointless vigil?

Cueey Lewis And The News

8 minutes ago, Fletch Lives said:

It’s like a vigil where people are slowly unravelling several layers of terrible. A terrible councillor sitting on a terrible council that already has a terrible reputation for being incompetent and an individual who still can’t seem move it to on anything less than being completely terrible. Who makes their money (to buy expensive status symbol EV’s) from an immoral vulture industry that substantially discredits the IOM and its global reputation by fleecing money often from self created gambling addicts. That’s really worth a vigil. Can we stand up in public support of all the people who committed suicide or who otherwise died because of gambling debts accumulated with online gaming companies who took their money to fund their opulent lifestyles then didn’t really care what happened next. 

Is this all stuff you are too scared to say on your main account? Why?

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Virtue Signalling you say? Tell that to this chap. This is where hating leads.

As nasty and unfortunate as that case is there has been no evidence produced to suggest that she was specifically targeted because she was trans. 

I was talking about actual facts not Banker or Fantasy Dave “facts”. She wasn’t targeted because she was trans. That seems to have been reasonably well established from the court reporting. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I was talking about actual facts not Banker or Fantasy Dave “facts”. She wasn’t targeted because she was trans. That seems to have been reasonably well established from the court reporting. 

Then is was a very frenzied attack for something with little or no motive, according to you. She was stabbed at least 28 times. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Then is was a very frenzied attack for something with little or no motive, according to you. She was stabbed at least 28 times. 

None of the reporting suggests she was singled out just because she was trans. The motives are reported in the press if you’re interested as opposed to just interested in having a pointless fight. The two killers were clearly very disturbed and it does seem rather motive less other than they were both completely mental and obsessed with witchcraft and serial killers and wanted to kill someone

The old ones (identities) are always the best ones. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

They were going to kill someone, anyone, that's very clear from the reporting. They were planning and hunting. One report I read told of a previous event where the chosen victim luckily didn't turn up. It doesn't look like it mattered who it was they killed, they just wanted to kill. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

They were going to kill someone, anyone, that's very clear from the reporting. They were planning and hunting. One report I read told of a previous event where the chosen victim luckily didn't turn up. It doesn't look like it mattered who it was they killed, they just wanted to kill. 

One report I read quoted the police as saying that they had not tried to establish her identity as a motive.  They had 5 potential victims and she was the only transgender listed. As you say, they 'just' wanted to kill someone. 

What an ambition. 

2 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s back we all thought we had heard the last of your attacks and abuse😩

26 minutes ago, Banker said:

It’s back we all thought we had heard the last of your attacks and abuse😩

By we all I assume you mean all your other sad idiotic split personalities? There is no abuse in my post. I’m just pointing out what real facts are as opposed to the nonsense reproduced as facts by posters who just make up rubbish to cause arguments.

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

24 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I'm happy to accept transphobia as an aggravating factor here though.  

But you aren’t the police and you haven’t seen any of the evidence presented. And transphobia has been ruled out.