IOMs most pointless vigil?

Cueey Lewis And The News

13 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

By we all I assume you mean all your other sad idiotic split personalities? There is no abuse in my post. I’m just pointing out what real facts are as opposed to the nonsense reproduced as facts by posters who just make up rubbish to cause arguments.

Hold on your the one who was using other identities to abuse people particularly during your ban & now you’ve stated doing it again 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Hold on your the one who was using other identities to abuse people particularly during your ban & now you’ve stated doing it again 

No I don’t do that at all. You are the clear sad case who has more angry and serially abusive accounts on this forum than anyone else. All spouting the exact same angry nonsense like you and Fantasy Dave. You also seem to like making idiotic claims against other posters to cover your tracks. It’s incredibly sad but predictable behaviour.

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

2 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Not by me it hasn't. 

Yes but as I said it’s been ruled out by the actual police and the actual legal people involved in the actual case who have seen all the actual evidence. So what you might think personally as someone who has read a newspaper report on a murder is basically irrelevant. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Yes but as I said it’s been ruled out by the actual police and the actual legal people involved in the actual case who have seen all the actual evidence. So what you might think is irrelevant. 

The police got it wrong initially probably because of institutional bias like yourself, most reports consider it highly relevant 

https://inews.co.uk/news/was-transphobia-a-motive-in-brianna-ghey-murder-2813634

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They were going to kill someone, anyone, that's very clear from the reporting. They were planning and hunting. One report I read told of a previous event where the chosen victim luckily didn't turn up. It doesn't look like it mattered who it was they killed, they just wanted to kill. 

I think it's more complicated than that, as these things usually are.  While it's clear that the initial obsession was about killing someone, they didn't just go out and attack the first person they saw, there was a shortlist of maybe five.  How all the potential victims were chosen isn't made clear (and won't be to protect the identities of the others) but it's quite obvious from the messages the two exchanged that there were elements of transphobia in the decision to make Ghey their target. 

How much this was purely personal and how much influenced by general media coverage of transgender issues, which might make Ghey seem like a more 'valid' target is not certain, but you can see why the media might be keen to play down any possibility of the latter.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...