more dirty washing to be aired on BBC radio 4 - 8pm this friday

Omobono

I hardly recognized her in the new photo what a difference a few million makes gone was the forlorn figure with the hanging hair and no make up as a before and after make over it was one of the best.     I am not going to say people were blameless as clearly they were not but if there had not been the Covid panic on I think it would have been a case of three ladies in a power struggle and would be been sorted with far less drama.   No one comes out of this smelling of roses, no one.

• Like 4

listened to the broadcast Howard o clock doesn't come out of it well ,  and who was the other civil servant   who colluded with Megson to overide  and sanitise the medical advice from Ranson ? I hope the Tynwald enquiry it taking all this in,   as  a great many locals including those who lost loved ones or are still suffering from the after effects of covid  are waiting for answers and not  the usual   excuses   lessons  can be learned !

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Omobono said:

and who was the other civil servant   who colluded with Megson to overide  and sanitise the medical advice from Ranson ? 

Wasn't it that former Manx Radio presenter?

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/emails-throw-light-on-governments-covid-response-630473

Edited by slinkydevil

12 minutes ago, Omobono said:

Howard o clock doesn't come out of it well ,

I don't think that the Radio 4 prog pointed any particular fingers at Howard Quayle, you may wish it had but it didn't .

Doesn't let him off the hook but Radio 4 did not reveal anything we do not already have suspicions of???

9 minutes ago, Kopek said:

I don't think that the Radio 4 prog pointed any particular fingers at Howard Quayle, you may wish it had but it didn't .

Doesn't let him off the hook but Radio 4 did not reveal anything we do not already have suspicions of???

Quayle was just a farmer in cowshit covered wellies who got wheeled out to spout similar cowshit under the impression that he was coping with a crisis.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Quayle was just a farmer in cowshit covered wellies who got wheeled out to spout similar cowshit under the impression that he was coping with a crisis.

Quayle at least had the good grace to get out of politics. In contrast Ashford took the MBE his sister lobbied for and is still sat there grinning like Matt Hancock having apparently got away with everything. Despite the fact that his leadership cost us four million pounds. 

• Like 1