Peel sewage treatment

CrazyDave

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Planning application is in!

Let the moaners and objectors do their thing and slow the whole thing down unnecessarily 🙄

Imagine an island where people just let things progress without objecting to every bit of progress?

Residents have every right to object if they wish, whether you like it or not. 

having been to the northern amenity site in recent times i thought my passenger had dropped their guts but apparently it was the stench coming from the nearby sewage treatment plant ,  it was a heavily on the nose to say the least, nobody is going to want one of those that can't keep the smell in on their doorstep.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, WTF said:

having been to the northern amenity site in recent times i thought my passenger had dropped their guts but apparently it was the stench coming from the nearby sewage treatment plant ,  it was a heavily on the nose to say the least, nobody is going to want one of those that can't keep the smell in on their doorstep.

I drive  or walk past the northern amenity site and the North end of the prom where the tanks are nearly every day and have never noticed a smell.

I think your passenger was having you on, and that you might want to get the passenger seat cleaned.

Edited by CrazyDave
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

I drive or walk past the northern anmenity site annd the North end of the room where the tanks are nearly every day and have never noticed a smell.

I think you passenger was having you on, and that you might want to get the passenger seat cleaned.

He's correct it stinks, just like you have to attempt to hold your breath for half a mile when driving past Meary veg in the summer!

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

Planning application is in!

Let the moaners and objectors do their thing and slow the whole thing down unnecessarily 🙄

Imagine an island where people just let things progress without objecting to every bit of progress?

Where's this then for those of us without inside government knowledge 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Inside government knowledge?

The location has been in the public domain for ages and MUA have posted on social media that the application has been submitted.

No plans on their website.

Jumped the gun a bit, one part of government waiting to validate the others submission 

10 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

I drive  or walk past the northern amenity site and the North end of the prom where the tanks are nearly every day and have never noticed a smell.

Yes but when you actually do it not just imagining doing it inside your head there is a smell. As non fantasy posters have said above. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

4 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Yes but when you actually do it not just imagining doing it inside your head there is a smell. As non fantasy posters have said above. 

Here we go again. This crap is spoiling the whole forum. Why not just PM each other and save us from the boredom

@Albert Tatlock - Is it not time this was stopped for the good of the place?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Here we go again. This crap is spoiling the whole forum. Why not just PM each other and save us from the boredom

@Albert Tatlock - Is it not time this was stopped for the good of the place?

I don’t see what’s wrong with pointing out that this poster is basically baiting people with ridiculous fantasy responses just to try to undermine other peoples accurate information and just to try to troll people. It’s simply ridiculous. Whatever anyone says fantasy Dave will have alternative fantasy facts to try to undermine people with. It’s incredibly childish. It does smell up there. Everyone knows it smells up there. Several posters have agreed that it does. Except Fantasy Dave who denies it simply to cause an argument. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with pointing out that this poster is basically baiting people with ridiculous fantasy responses just to try to undermine other peoples accurate information and just to try to troll people. It’s simply ridiculous. Whatever anyone says fantasy Dave will have alternative fantasy facts to try to undermine people with. It’s incredibly childish. It does smell up there. Everyone knows it smells up there. Several posters have agreed that it does. Except Fantasy Dave who denies it simply to cause an argument. 

For the love of god, just give it up will you. It takes two to argue and neither of you seem interested in stopping.

• Like 2