Peel sewage treatment

CrazyDave

1 hour ago, Passing Time said:

For the love of god, just give it up will you. It takes two to argue and neither of you seem interested in stopping.

WTF have I done.  I started a thread about a current significant news story and pointed out that I have never noticed a smell up there.

Thats it.  This other clown literally replies to every post I make and more often than not lately I just ignore him.

3 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with pointing out that this poster is basically baiting people with ridiculous fantasy responses just to try to undermine other peoples accurate information and just to try to troll people. It’s simply ridiculous. Whatever anyone says fantasy Dave will have alternative fantasy facts to try to undermine people with. It’s incredibly childish. It does smell up there. Everyone knows it smells up there. Several posters have agreed that it does. Except Fantasy Dave who denies it simply to cause an argument. 

Why don't you just ignore him then and stop letting him wind you up. There is an ignore button.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Why don't you just ignore him then and stop letting him wind you up. There is an ignore button.

He’s not winding me up at all. It’s just sad. 

• Haha 2

• 7 months later...

1 hour ago, Mistercee said:

Not dandara then!

• Like 1

I can’t be arsed working this out but was planning for houses given before MUA bought the land? Let’s remember they’ve already bought and bulldozed on land in Peel and got refused. 

30 minutes ago, Fred the shred said:

Surely this appeal should be thrown out, raw sewerage emptied into the sea in this day and age is inexcusable , let the builders go elsewhere to build their houses hopefully on a brown field site which they all seem to avoid like the plague.

Sewage!

• Thanks 2