Rally for a free Palestine

Mouthpiece

22 minutes ago, Manxweegie said:

How is this even caring about world events? Makes literally zero impact on the situation and it just being done so those who organise and attend can give themselves a pat on the back about how righteous and good they are.

It’s just Watson acting to type as an angry woke who hates everything and will protest about anything and little else. He’ll get all angry then have a total embarrassing meltdown on social media then move on to trans rights, Black Lives Matter or Just Stop Oil or whatever cause is popular this month and have a total meltdown about that too. I’m sure that Joney what about all the dead babies will be there too stomping around like Millie Tant. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Anyway, for those who weren't aware, Israel is carrying out a full ethnic cleanse of the gaza strip and its up there as one of the very worst things to happen in the world in my lifetime, so people ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SHOULD OBJECT

I OBJECT

Has that sorted matters out?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s just Watson acting to type as an angry woke who hates everything and will protest about anything and little else. He’ll get all angry then have a total embarrassing meltdown on social media then move on to trans rights, Black Lives Matter or Just Stop Oil or whatever cause is popular this month and have a total meltdown about that too. I’m sure that Joney what about all the dead babies will be there too stomping around like Millie Tant. 

Don't forget that one that called the town she proudly represents "disgusting and full of twats". No doubt catching the bandwagon in from Ramsey.

• Like 1

But objecting on the island is pointless, who is the objection aimed at. If you feel that strongly against it should you not be jumping on a plane and manning/womenening ⁸the crossing point barricades. Do not get me wrong object to what you wish, but does seem pointless when there is not even a Israeli consulate on island.  

• Like 1

Well I think it's very nice of Mouthpiece to let us know about it, otherwise those of us who don't spend all our time on Facebook might have been unaware.

I don't remember those who are saying it is pointless complaining about all those Remembrance ceremonies last month.  And yet those had absolutely no chance of stopping World War I.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Fancy meeting up and seeing if we can trigger him?  We can attend in drag with blackface, show them our shares in BP?

I don't want to be mean to Joney though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I'm not objecting, just saying if you feel that strongly jump a jet get your ass there and show the Israelis how much you object to their ways.  

You're right. They have quicker internet in Israel.

Edited by HeteroErectus

18 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I don't remember those who are saying it is pointless complaining about all those Remembrance ceremonies last month.  And yet those had absolutely no chance of stopping World War I.

A remembrance ceremony...for something to remember... something that has already happened... blow me, i know hindsight is 20/20 but that's some mega prescription you'd need to go back in time and make a difference. You have managed to put 2 + 2 together and end up with a cat.

Some reach you've gone for. 

• Like 1