Cheats ousted.

CrazyDave

11 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Shut down after contact with the admins  froM the police who had received a number of complaints apparently.

No, they’ve just hidden it and made it invitation only.

Agree though, it just seems needlessly nasty. It’s not a big island, you’d think that the usual skeet channels would be enough to catch the fanny longtails.

16 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

No, they’ve just hidden it and made it invitation only.

Agree though, it just seems needlessly nasty. It’s not a big island, you’d think that the usual skeet channels would be enough to catch the fanny longtails.

The irony of anonymous people who bully real people on MFs complaining about a forum that names and bullies people is making my brain hurt…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Probably not.  When running for MHK he wanted to ban a religion, criticised the government for being “gay”, and wanted to sack doctors (and anyone else) earning £100k.  I doubt he’s ever learnt anything.

Was he the same dude who crashed his sidecar sustaining multiple injuries and had his life saved by said rich doctors? Does he do irony?

11 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Do you really think any local politician honestly cares about what some anonymous dickhead might say about them in local news or anywhere else? 

Actually yes I do. Very much so. Not generally of course but certainly in such a specific matter.

The case I had in mind was someone who had their spouse 'run off' with  a politician (not an MHK) and thereby "destroying" not one but two families. All the gory details were there, scribed by the anonymous poster with just one single post to their name, albeit a long and compelling one. It was cracker and left nothing to the imagination. It stayed up for a good few hours but was sent at a less busy time (Saturday afternoon I think it was). So less viewers but also less moderators available.

I often come across both parties of the offending liaison and it is difficult to keep a straight face.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Steve_Christian said:

The irony of anonymous people who bully real people on MFs complaining about a forum that names and bullies people is making my brain hurt…

It’s great isn’t it. Anonymous bullies and outers object to people being bullied or outed on a Facebook Group that they can’t access. Some have even suggested that the police get involved. Maybe the police should be involved in half of the stuff posted on here too! It’s more than ironic. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

It’s great isn’t it. Anonymous bullies and outers object to people being bullied or outed on a Facebook Group that they can’t access. Some have even suggested that the police get involved. Maybe the police should be involved in half of the stuff posted on here too! It’s more than ironic. 

And yet @Ringy Rose tried to call me out for calling her out - perhaps she/he/it thought i was bullying them? But now I feel bullied. 😝

• Haha 1