Juan Watterson wants to rush another capital project.

Holte End

27 minutes ago, asitis said:

In respect of schools in the South, I note the Buchan is moving to King Bills and the site will be sold (letter to parents). The letter is of course bullshit and merely reflects the economic reality of the situation.

I wonder what is to become of the Buchan site and how many houses they can squeeze on it.

Basically the relocate IOM strategy realistically is, Health Service is struggling, Schools are struggling for development cash, even private ones. Swimming pools are underfunded feel free to add more woes !

And in the meantime some politicos priorities appear to be the xxxxxxx horse trams ! FFS

Agreed 100% on the priorities (or complete lack thereof) for many of the MHKs.

The Buchan is a pretty big plot actually.  Will be interesting to see what happens. 

Surely the sensible option would be to build the new CRHS there?  Or the new horsetram stables?

32 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Agreed 100% on the priorities (or complete lack thereof) for many of the MHKs.

The Buchan is a pretty big plot actually.  Will be interesting to see what happens. 

Surely the sensible option would be to build the new CRHS there?  Or the new horsetram stables?

You can be your life it's earmarked for someone !!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, asitis said:

In respect of schools in the South, I note the Buchan is moving to King Bills and the site will be sold (letter to parents). The letter is of course bullshit and merely reflects the economic reality of the situation.

I wonder what is to become of the Buchan site and how many houses they can squeeze on it.

Basically the relocate IOM strategy realistically is, Health Service is struggling, Schools are struggling for development cash, even private ones. Swimming pools are underfunded feel free to add more woes !

And in the meantime some politicos priorities appear to be the xxxxxxx horse trams ! FFS

Not sure what KWC has to do with Juan but this topic was posted already 7nder firm closing by someone else