lots of bargains in shoprite and Tesco today

Omobono

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I use wooden cocktail sticks.  Or did you mean something else?:)

Really Lilly, that's very rude!!!

Use the flat of your knife to stretch out the streaky bacon, must be streaky, you can probably wrap two chippos per slice.

... and we don't want to know what you did with chippolatas and cocktail sticks Dear!!!

7 hours ago, Kopek said:

Really Lilly, that's very rude!!!

Use the flat of your knife to stretch out the streaky bacon, must be streaky, you can probably wrap two chippos per slice.

... and we don't want to know what you did with chippolatas and cocktail sticks Dear!!!

Mr K you are a cheeky monkey 🐒 🤣

I tell you exactly what l do, l wrap a piece of bacon round a chipolata sausage then stick a wooden cocktail stick through it.  Remember to remove it when still hot out of the oven.  I also cover the whole with foil for the 1st half hour of cooking.

Try this red cabbage or sprouts with tiny bits of chorizo or bacon with bits of blue cheese on top.  Yummy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Try this red cabbage or sprouts with tiny bits of chorizo or bacon with bits of blue cheese on top.  Yummy. 

You can make anything taste good by putting bacon (or chorizo) and cheese on top.  Even sprouts! 

• Like 2

fresh delivery in Tesco  this afternoon at least  we can have our favourite yorkshire   puddings with the new years treats , plenty of salads and fruit too , so early rise in the morning   and dont forget the special offer prosecco  at less then  a pint of lager costs in a pub ,