The Voice of Reason

1 hour ago, Sentience said:

An honest, trustworthy, transparent and capable IOMG.

This would bring major positive changes to this lovely little Island of ours and we really would then be ALL in this together.

With what has been exposed via Ranson and such as various FOI, it will take many years of concerted effort to bring the degree of change necessary to establish this.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, La Colombe said:

To be fair, you're a boring cunt as well but we're all part of life's rich tapestry. 

Calling someone a boring c*nt is hardly being part of, or adding to, life’s rich tapestry.

Yes I do find it objectionable. 

Why on earth do you think I should have  to trawl through yours and the other three personas  ( previously listed) postings to find anything of value in them, when they mainly consist of abuse towards each other.

You and your mates seem to be intent on dragging this forum down into nothing more than a name calling exercise.

You all need to grow up.

27 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Why on earth do you think I should have  to trawl through yours and the other three personas  ( previously listed) postings to find anything of value in them, when they mainly consist of abuse towards each other.

You and your mates seem to be intent on dragging this forum down into nothing more than a name calling exercise.

To be fair there’s an ignore function on the forum and if they don’t use it someone might also have to trawl through the 7,300 items of tedious irrelevant crap you’ve posted on here over the years. As for dragging the forum down nobody here is Bob Woodward taking the IOM political establishment down. The forum is regarded as a complete joke in most circles and as I’ve said before the reason it’s never been shut down is because most of the drivel posted by people like you is just laughed at by most of the Manx establishment. 

10 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

To be fair there’s an ignore function on the forum and if they don’t use it someone might also have to trawl through the 7,300 items of tedious irrelevant crap you’ve posted on here over the years. As for dragging the forum down nobody here is Bob Woodward taking the IOM political establishment down. The forum is regarded as a complete joke in most circles and as I’ve said before the reason it’s never been shut down is because most of the drivel posted by people like you is just laughed at by most of the Manx establishment. 

So, why do you bother posting here at all? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gladys said:

So, why do you bother posting here at all? 

Largely because it clearly annoys people like you who seem to think their opinions count for anything or that anyone other than a handful of crackpots are reading them when they aren’t. Half the problem with this forum is that people take themselves and their opinions far too seriously and then get so very hurt when others point out what a load of absolute bollocks they’ve posted. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 2

Just now, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Largely because it clearly annoys people like you who seem to think their opinions count for anything or that anyone other than a handful of crackpots are reading them when they aren’t. Half the problem with this forum is that people take themselves and their opinions far too seriously and then get so very hurt when others point out what a load of absolute bollocks they’ve posted. 

Aah, that'll be it, then. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Well, that and the £80 backhander he gets from Uncle Alf every time he posts here - I’d have had my doubts about that, but he mentioned it himself in one of his own posts!   Hilarious!

(Wait for it…)

I’ve been wondering for a while if you’re just a very poor troll or if you are genuinely deranged. i’m now erring on the side of genuinely deranged if you seriously took a joke I made in anyway seriously. But I’ll leave you to your irrelevant zero- impact trolling. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:
6 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

(Wait for it…)

I’ve been wondering for a while if you’re just a very poor troll or if you are genuinely deranged. i’m now erring on the side of genuinely deranged if you seriously took a joke I made in anyway seriously. But I’ll leave you to your irrelevant zero- impact trolling. 

…and there it is…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1