The Voice of Reason

9 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Don’t feed the troll.

Ironic for someone who said they would never post here again having been found out spreading fake news about the chief minister but who in reality clearly simply can’t stop posting hundreds of crackpot posts a month. 

2 hours ago, Sentience said:

no matter the seriousness or otherwise.

I went back through your posting history. To be fair I’ve yet to find anything of interest or relevance you’ve posted in the last 5 years. I got bored after that just sifting through the dreary drivel. You’re hardly changing any aspect of Manx politics by posting here and there seems to generally be little interest in engaging with you from other forum members. 

21 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I went back through your posting history. To be fair I’ve yet to find anything of interest or relevance you’ve posted in the last 5 years. I got bored after that just sifting through the dreary drivel. You’re hardly changing any aspect of Manx politics by posting here and there seems to generally be little interest in engaging with you from other forum members. 

Simply by responding in the manner that you have, you know who you are.

One of the usual...CLOWNS. 

15 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Why does everything have to descend into childish name calling behaviour? 

It all seems to be very odd. The posters calling for other posters to be banned seem to be just as bad with their behaviour and posting themselves. If you were a conspiracy theorist you’d put money on one person having some sort of existential breakdown through about 10 different accounts, or perhaps just hitting the Xmas sherry too hard? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mouthpiece said:

It all seems to be very odd. The posters calling for other posters to be banned seem to be just as bad with their behaviour and posting themselves. If you were a conspiracy theorist you’d put money on one person having some sort of existential breakdown through about 10 different accounts, or perhaps just hitting the Xmas sherry too hard? 

Yes, @Cueey Lewis And The News

How many current sign ups do you have?

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Yes, @Cueey Lewis And The News

How many current sign ups do you have?

I have one John. But please do join in the usual forum paranoia where people who have more accounts than anyone else then accuse other posters of having multiple accounts via multiple accounts. It’s quite mental and incredibly tedious. There is one absolutely mega troll on this forum who is clearly incredibly unwell. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I have one John. But please do join in the usual forum paranoia where people who have more accounts than anyone else then accuse other posters of having multiple accounts via multiple accounts. It’s quite mental and incredibly tedious. There is one absolutely mega troll on this forum who is clearly incredibly unwell. 

I guess you were looking in the mirror when you typed this…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

I guess you were looking in the mirror when you typed this…

You see you’re another one who is simply a laughable human being. Never made a positive contribution to anything on here that I can see. Every post you make is just snide and nasty and pathetic. You’re just another sad forum oxygen thief that I just pity. Do you actually think I give a shit about anything some sad muppet like you says on an internet firm that hardly anyone reads?