The Voice of Reason

1 minute ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You see you’re another one who is simply a laughable human being. Never made a positive contribution to anything on here that I can see. Every post you make is just snide and nasty and pathetic. You’re just another sad forum oxygen thief that I just pity. Do you actually think I give a shit about anything some sad muppet like you says on an internet firm that hardly anyone reads? 

Oh the irony 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

You see you’re another one who is simply a laughable human being. Never made a positive contribution to anything on here that I can see. Every post you make is just snide and nasty and pathetic. You’re just another sad forum oxygen thief that I just pity. Do you actually think I give a shit about anything some sad muppet like you says on an internet firm that hardly anyone reads? 

Why hasn’t this idiot been banned, he posts abusive messages to everyone ?

Edited by Banker

Banker having another little cry as he can’t get his own way via 20 odd sad trolling accounts 😂

8 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Can’t you both just give it a rest?

Its very tiresome.

I was posting about the vitriolic personal abuse he was giving to other posters not myself who has also had the same experience. It’s ok disagreeing but the personal abuse to everyone who disagrees with him and his other accounts is unacceptable.

Diddums really is not well. Ten odd accounts at least in the last few days just trying to childishly get one poster banned because they’re a bully. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News