Darts

CrazyDave

5 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

16 year old Luke Littler in the final. If he wins all of a sudden 100k people will be claiming they saw him win the kids tournament in the Villa in 2019 haha

The first year he was runner up?

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Luke Littler, absolute sensation at the moment and won here last year in the seniors, won the juniors in 2022 and was runner up in 2019 and 2020.

I suspect he’s won or been a runner up  in a few classes in various venues around the UK.

Seems a nice lad. Good luck to him. 

But in the usual way these things work no doubt he will be hyped up only to be knocked down.

12 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

To be fair, Fantasy Dave saying you're wrong is better than photo evidence that you're right anyway.

Fair do.

They changed the tournament name in 2022 or 21 by the look of it, and I read it as 19 and 20 he was runner up like I said in the first post.

My mistake.

IMG_0064.jpeg

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, asitis said:

We have so many areas of 'Niche' tourism that could be exploited, but as many have found when trying to garner support, if it doesn't have two wheels they are basically not interested.

I would imagine you would have to deal with layers of IOMG bureaucracy, forms and red tape, and go through legions of civil servants, when trying to organise a sporting event. If the event is a huge success, more IOMG bureaucracy is added to the event the following, be it Elf n Safety or Fire Precautions, or more Insurance requirements. If the event survives after that The Starship Enterprise will try to hijack the event. Example - Festival of Jurby which died a death due to interference, not freedom to flourish. 

• Like 2