TT 2024

Andy Onchan

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Oops!

Ok Dave . I mean @Roger Ram. Why are you confused. It wasn't pulled before 12. It wasn't pulled at all. It's on now. 

Next thing you will be saying that if the CM isn't found guilty of drink driving you'll never come back on here....in a million different (very poor) disguises 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Ok Dave . I mean @Roger Ram. Why are you confused. It wasn't pulled before 12. It wasn't pulled at all. It's on now. 

Next thing you will be saying that if the CM isn't found guilty of drink driving you'll never come back on here....in a million different (very poor) disguises 

It was a comment about the bikes that were on the start line and Manx radio talking as if the start was minutes away when it was raining in Kirk Michael and on the mountain.

That start was pulled about three minutes after the post.

1 hour ago, Fred the shred said:

So no word on what happened at Handleys ?     I hope it wasn’t too bad.

You can see on flightradar the medical helicopter was there for around 50 mins before going to Nobles. Fingers Crossed 🤞 

31 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Hickman crashed at Ginger Hall and went to the pub as the race continued. Obviously a bit of room for error then. 

Lost the front end while attempting to pass another rider and jumped off as the bike headed for the airfencing. 

• Like 2

A brilliant TT despite the British weather doing its very best to scupper the racing.

I must confess to a preference for the old scheduling but understand how the event is trying to be developed.

Visitor numbers were huge & I spoke with many who all told me they loved our people, the hospitality & our Island.

Can’t wait for TT2025! 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Lost the front end while attempting to pass another rider and jumped off as the bike headed for the airfencing. 

He ran out of talent, as the Isle of Man constabulary like to put it.