TT 2024

Andy Onchan

9 minutes ago, Roger Ram said:

It’s Netflix and word is it’s 4 episodes for the first one and second under discussion - PP involved from the start so it’s a bit of deflection from the king of the world- he wouldn’t allow it otherwise- Davey Todd is the star personality and results, MD was involved but threw toys won a couple and wanted back in - PP empire building maybe, global publicity definitely, am I a TT blinkered supporter absolutely never it’s a terrible event on every level - before I get into the hidden Government spend anything that says it’s brilliant because nobody died needs to read those words over and over again- not a good metric to judge success.

Enjoy the spin when it airs

1 minute ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

It’s Netflix and word is it’s 4 episodes for the first one and second under discussion - PP involved from the start so it’s a bit of deflection from the king of the world- he wouldn’t allow it otherwise- Davey Todd is the star personality and results, MD was involved but threw toys won a couple and wanted back in - PP empire building maybe, global publicity definitely, am I a TT blinkered supporter absolutely never it’s a terrible event on every level - before I get into the hidden Government spend anything that says it’s brilliant because nobody died needs to read those words over and over again- not a good metric to judge success.

I think next year might be the last year I can rely enjoy the event as a local.

If this series takes off like some of the others have then the island will be absolutely rammed with people prepared to pay whatever it takes to get a good spot.

I love the TT but social media is already making the best spots pretty much inaccessible.  This could makes things worse for the normal fan, but better for the hotels and restaurants and the island in general 

2 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

There is no hidden government spend apart from in your twisted imagination. 

You really need help if you believe the government paid for Dan Kneen's TAS Suzuki ride or Nathan's Honda ride. It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it won't change the fact that you made it up because you're a whopper.

• Like 1

Just now, Roger Ram said:

I think next year might be the last year I can rely enjoy the event as a local.

If this series takes off like some of the others have then the island will be absolutely rammed with people prepared to pay whatever it takes to get a good spot.

I love the TT but social media is already making the best spots pretty much inaccessible.  This could makes things worse for the normal fan, but better for the hotels and restaurants and the island in general 

Yeah my main point is the PP angle - he’s begged them to come - and will ultimately be the reason it stops

1 minute ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

Yeah my main point is the PP angle - he’s begged them to come - and will ultimately be the reason it stops

After 20 odd years!? 

You can have as many conversations with yourself as you like, the truth is the TT continues to go from strength to strength.

You really hate that, don't you? 😀

1 minute ago, A fool and his money..... said:

After 20 odd years!? 

You can have as many conversations with yourself as you like, the truth is the TT continues to go from strength to strength.

You really hate that, don't you? 😀

Enjoy the summer off Paul you’ve already killed the Grand Prix

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
  • Haha 1

On 5/31/2024 at 2:02 PM, Non-Believer said:

With Sean Counsell, the vehicle driver now pursuing a claim against the ACU for £100,000 too. Plus this...neither have been allowed to see the report into the incident.

Screenshot_20240531-135808_Samsung Internet.jpg

Interesting:

image.thumb.png.933470cf0fd6be866c4a0ace4f5a83b3.png

It doesn't seems to have been moved to a later date on the current list as sometimes happens.