Illegal TV. Surely the island can lead the way.

CrazyDave

28 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

I don't think Brilliant clubs have been much more competitive in the champions league than before and arguably things are no more entertaining.

That is because the Munichs/PSGs/Barcas/Madrids have such a monopoly on their countries football systems which allows them to be competitve in europe.

If there were a competition in which all the clubs in each of the top European leagues played eachother (5 leagues x 20 teams), the premier league would win everytime hands down. 30 years ago, it wouldn't have been so.

2 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

There were a couple of providers in the uk who got 10 years between them. They weren't exactly criminal masterminds dabbling in drugs or people trafficking. 

No, but turning a profit by illegally selling something you've not paid for is definitely shitty.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Although the odds are against you, it's the nature of the industry.

About 4k up in 2023, 9k the year before.

i know other who lose though, they just aren’t very clever about it.

Its perfectly possible to go into a weekend with every base covered so you can’t lose if you are careful and invest a bit of time into your selections.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

About 4k up in 2023, 9k the year before.

i know other who lose though, they just aren’t very clever about it.

Its perfectly possible to go into a weekend with every base covered so you can’t lose if you are careful and invest a bit of time into your selections.

You're either a bookie or full of shit.

2 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

You're either a bookie or full of shit.

Nope.  Just a smart punter.  It’s really not that hard if you do spread betting or lay bets on Betfair that will cover any possible losses.

This clampdown isn’t happening - I know a Bastard Squad member who took his “dodgy” stick / box to plug in at the Villa on a family holiday - proudly posted pics on facebook.

He’s absolutely thick as mince though.

@thommo2010 no need to report him to Bastard Squad HR

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Villa = house in hot county not million pound loss making hall on the prom

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

But if you did prefer to watch the football and you were an avid fan of sayAston Villa and you wanted to watch them play Crystal Palace on a 3 o’clock Saturday game, the only way you could watch it would to be to use an illegal stream. 
Wouldn’t it be better for the Premier League and TV broadcasters to come up with a way of watching the feed legitimately?
Most PL games are sold out or are at 95 % + capacity. so it’s not like revenue would be lost. The opposite in fact.

It's not the only way. My god. You could go to the game or watch match of the day. That's the ways it's always been.