Disabled parking abuse?

Max Power

23 hours ago, HiVibes said:

But what if...  you get sent from various branches of the then Lloyds due to them not having stock of the item, each time having to park nowhere near and then finally end up driving to boots in Douglas because only they have stock and your now agitated disabled passenger who needs to have those meds at a certain time of day has to wait even longer as you yet again don't use the blue badge which is there to help them.  Using a blue badge to help them get what they need in an urgent situation is not an abuse and its pretty silly to argue it is. 

lol 

23 hours ago, HiVibes said:

But what if...  you get sent from various branches of the then Lloyds due to them not having stock of the item, each time having to park nowhere near and then finally end up driving to boots in Douglas because only they have stock and your now agitated disabled passenger who needs to have those meds at a certain time of day has to wait even longer as you yet again don't use the blue badge which is there to help them.  Using a blue badge to help them get what they need in an urgent situation is not an abuse and its pretty silly to argue it is. 

That's a lot of work to discretely buy condoms. Does your disabled passengers mum work in Boots? 😉

• Haha 2

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, John Wright said:

The parking soterano in the ( underground ) car park I use in Vilafranca has solved the abuse of disabled parking bays during the recent remarking of spaces.

IMG_5798.jpeg

the DOI get everywhere.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

The parking soterano in the ( underground ) car park I use in Vilafranca has solved the abuse of disabled parking bays during the recent remarking of spaces.

IMG_5798.jpeg

Actually a very good idea, a subliminal message to abusers. 

Not sure on a disabled person slipping and sliding on the nice smooth surface though?

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Actually a very good idea, a subliminal message to abusers. 

Not sure on a disabled person slipping and sliding on the nice smooth surface though?

Lethal when wet!

I like those painted floors in underground car parks. The tyres squeak like crazy even at very low speeds. I pretend that I'm in a car chase in a Hollywood film. But I'm a bit short of the obligatory floosie in the passenger seat. And the catering.