Brexit Four Years On

Andy Onchan

22 hours ago, Kopek said:

He's one behind you though Nigel. 😀

You got me thinking on that, so I went to check on the "Penny Dropping" thread. VoR is out in front on posting, followed by remainer diehards PK and manxman1980. I only trail in in 4th place. I'm nothing like as prolific on here now as I'm not in the office so much with an MF window open for between breaks in whatever I'm working on. So you're lucky.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ccsnet said:

... (long time lurker here), I did not vote for it as I believe eventually the human race should come together but thats many life times away given some of the things you see in the world now.

Having spoken to those around me, including direct family who did vote for it mostly it was down to old out of date values and what they read/saw from all the sources we know.

Hi Terran 

Just a bit curious, what are these “ out of date “ values of which you speak?

Thanks

46 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Hi Terran 

Just a bit curious, what are these “ out of date “ values of which you speak?

Thanks

With out detail because it's not appropriate for online but pretty much racist views boardering on the extreme  because of what they had read / seen in the media etc.

T

Edited by ccsnet
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ccsnet said:

With out detail because it's not appropriate for online but pretty much racist views boardering on the extreme  because of what they had read / seen in the media etc.

T

So, rather like the climate loonies who believe everything in the media, like that woman on the moanin line yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cambon said:

So, rather like the climate loonies who believe everything in the media, like that woman on the moanin line yesterday.

I listened to that too, thoroughly unconvincing and just came across as a brainwashed zealot. No answers to questions as to precisely what contribution IoM makes to global CO2 or how much the hugely expensive proposals would reduce that contribution. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

I listened to that too, thoroughly unconvincing and just came across as a brainwashed zealot. No answers to questions as to precisely what contribution IoM makes to global CO2 or how much the hugely expensive proposals would reduce that contribution. 

To quote the millionaire Paul Daniels "Not a lot"

9 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

After she has bankrupted the country, completely in vain, at least she can say, at least we tried! 

22 hours ago, Kopek said:

When you come here, you will be welcomed and you will learn that 'We' are the mainland and that England is a foreign country to the east !!!

😀😃😀

I've always felt welcome, and safe, when I've been over... 

T