Govt 'acted in good faith' over Ranson

SuffolkNGoode

7 minutes ago, SuffolkNGoode said:

Isle of Man Government 'acted in good faith' over handling of sacked top doctor | iomtoday.co.im

I don't know where to begin - it truly beggar's belief!

Catalogue of screw ups yet no one, as usual, held accountable - or even remotely reproached!

Did you really expect anything else. All these enquiries that are carried out are firstly not remotely truly ‘independant’ and secondly are geared to a government agenda . I’m totally convinced of this. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Did you really expect anything else. All these enquiries that are carried out are firstly not remotely truly ‘independant’ and secondly are geared to a government agenda . I’m totally convinced of this. 

Yes like the earth is flat, man never landed on the moon and Covid was a big con.

Just because it doesn’t suit your agenda it’s all rubbish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Sorry, you're absolutely correct and no I didn't, but the number of examples of cock ups in a few hundred word report, yet still the basic outcome/conclusion just leaves me exasperated. Even by IOM Government standards this takes us to new levels of unaccountability/transparency.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes like the earth is flat, man never landed on the moon and Covid was a big con.

Just because it doesn’t suit your agenda it’s all rubbish

So just to make it clear then. Are you happy with the findings and everything that was or wasn’t looked into fully ? 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

So just to make it clear then. Are you happy with the findings and everything that was or wasn’t looked into fully ? 

The Wright findings?
Yes

He had access to all the evidence and the legal expertise to analyse all that. Did you see all the evidence that led to the conclusions in his report? What findings do you disagree with and on what basis? Because you don’t like some of the dramatist personae perhaps ?

Maybe you would like an investigation into the Wright report?

And if that investigation doesn’t come up with the answers you would like an investigation into that investigation.  Ad infinitum until perhaps you get a report that you are happy with?

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

I don't know about other cases but in this one I know you're wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Stu Peters said:

@Stu Peters The public can't take a word you say seriously anymore after reading the governance section of the Wright Report. It basically says your all incompetent and don't know what your doing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Holte End said:

@Stu Peters The public can't take a word you say seriously anymore after reading the governance section of the Wright Report. It basically says your all incompetent and don't know what your doing.  

That may be your interpretation. Mine was that he identified areas where additional training would be of benefit.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stu Peters said:

Yeah Yeah Walk the corridors softly, MHK whisperer. The bullshit in this one is strong.

And pray tell what your evidence for this statement is or is this just another that we have no idea what is going on and all the MHKs are working hard for the public.

• Thanks 2