Govt 'acted in good faith' over Ranson

SuffolkNGoode

27 minutes ago, cissolt said:

Seems they are going to great lengths to cover something up, I seem to remember multiple ministers claiming she was employed full time by the department.

If that was the case, that she was employed by the department, then there should be tax records, you know the stuff that all employers have to submit every month. Were there any? I think no is probably the answer to that. As Gladys says a Secondment Agreement was most likely the only document that linked her to the CEO position. I wonder then, who from IOMG (DHSC minister or Chief Secretary) signed that document? Did either the minister or Chief Secretary have the vires to do that?

The whole appointment and managerial process was mired in the smelly stuff.    

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

If that was the case, that she was employed by the department, then there should be tax records, you know the stuff that all employers have to submit every month. Were there any? I think no is probably the answer to that. As Gladys says a Secondment Agreement was most likely the only document that linked her to the CEO position. I wonder then, who from IOMG (DHSC minister or Chief Secretary) signed that document? Did either the minister or Chief Secretary have the vires to do that?

The whole appointment and managerial process was mired in the smelly stuff.    

In evidence given by Chief Secretary Will Greenhow, he said that Miss Magson was an employee of the island’s Public Service Commission.

https://gef.im/news/politics/the-curious-case-of-kathryn-magson-22901/

Did Greenhow lie? I seem to remember he didn't want to give evidence to the Brunner inquiry.

3 minutes ago, cissolt said:

In evidence given by Chief Secretary Will Greenhow, he said that Miss Magson was an employee of the island’s Public Service Commission.

https://gef.im/news/politics/the-curious-case-of-kathryn-magson-22901/

Did Greenhow lie? I seem to remember he didn't want to give evidence to the Brunner inquiry.

Well if he was party to the signatures on the Secondment Agreement then he probably did lie. Wouldn't be the first time, as I'm told.