A Conspiracy Theory - or something else?

ricardo

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I think religion and conspiracy theories are two separate issues.

There is a kind of logic to religion and I can see why someone may choose to believe in some sort of God. Plus of course  religious beliefs are mainly benign ( there will be exceptions as always)

If someone chooses to believe in their God, I’m not going to suggest they have lost their marbles. But if someone tells me that vaccines are being used to kill off the human population that’s a different matter.

Of course in both cases nobody should force their opinions or beliefs on others.

To think that religion is logical and benign is to miss the injustices, wars and prejudices carried out in the name of many religions.  They all have one thing in common and that is to excuse man's inhumanity to man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, kevster said:

@ricardo are you going to comment? Naturally occuring levels of flouride in water (higher levels than artifically added) and masses of people not dropping dead

Other than in huge doses fluoride does not kill - it has other effects. Dementia is known to be one of them..

22 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Other than in huge doses fluoride does not kill - it has other effects. Dementia is known to be one of them..

Thought you’d flounced…

• Like 2

On 2/29/2024 at 9:54 AM, ricardo said:

In short there is an ongoing and concerted campaign to de-populate the World, ie; kill us. It is for example, the sole reason governments wish to fluoridate our water supply

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Make your mind up

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gladys said:

To think that religion is logical and benign is to miss the injustices, wars and prejudices carried out in the name of many religions.  They all have one thing in common and that is to excuse man's inhumanity to man. 

Like I said there will be exceptions. Injustices are not missed but a lot are undertaken under the camouflage of religion, not religion per se

There has been an awful lot of good done in the name of religion, whatever you think. Conversely to what you say religion has also been responsible for a lot of man’s humanity to man.

7 hours ago, ricardo said:

Those involved in Freemasonry may already be aware of, or have some inkling, of the dark aspects of your organisation - if you really do not know I can also assure you it is far worse than you may believe. It is those who follow this belief system who are responsible for most of what I have raised previously.

You've obviously never met or seen the members of a typical Masonic Lodge en masse? 

Even at the highest level I think you'd be disappointed that your strongly held belief looks a bit silly when you see who these guys are and how little they can affect anything beyond running their lodge meetings. 

29 minutes ago, Max Power said:

You've obviously never met or seen the members of a typical Masonic Lodge en masse? 

Even at the highest level I think you'd be disappointed that your strongly held belief looks a bit silly when you see who these guys are and how little they can affect anything beyond running their lodge meetings. 

And that proves what, got bored after 5 mins

• 2 weeks later...