Dog Muck In Douglas

nipper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Follow the offending owner home and shovel the crap through the letterbox might be a good idea. It is after all their property.

I once counted 56 dog turds walking from the top of Peel Headlands to the Prom, that is just gross(the turds that is, not my sad counting).

You had a low count that day James, usualy there are more up there and yes it is gross.

May be some one shoud start a business up ( Return that Poop to original Place of Manufacture .com)

:P:P

It's hardly something we want to pay someone to do all day every day though it is?

I think it is and I'm sure others do to, its the fact they are not very proactive that annoys me.

It also winds me up that dogs are off leads in a public place at any time, whether a Beach a Glen or the footpath. Not only does it give thew owner opportunity to agrue that they never saw the dog do its turd but it also makes many non dog owners feel uncomfortable walking in that area. Not only do they leave little stinking mines everywhere but they are potentially lethal bags fur.

I dont like dogs and would be happy if ownership was banned other than for proffesional use.

- It also winds me up when uncontrollable children are let off their leads every day!

Let's all have a compromise - let's have a park where responsible dog owners can take their "beloveds" without the broken glass, litter & crap left by local teenagers, and another park for teenagers & their parents!

Let's have a couple of "officers" to clean up the crap left by offenders (errant teenagers & dog ownsers)...

Problem sorted!!!!!

Archived