Isle of Man Budget 2024

Maugholdmafia

20 minutes ago, Banker said:

He hasn’t put me straight on any matter, he pointed out it’s a second increase and so ? Your constant whining about anything is painful.

Here’s another one for you as you may already be paying it

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/5-7-increase-in-cost-of-adult-social-care-services/

Given the whining you do about teachers from behind your twitching curtains, that's rich 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Given the whining you do about teachers from behind your twitching curtains, that's rich 😂

The usual response from someone who has no rational argument hark back to comments from years ago, bring up some of your own from last few years will show you what a joke you are 

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

The usual response from someone who has no rational argument hark back to comments from years ago, bring up some of your own from last few years will show you what a joke you are 

:whatever:

6 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

“We’re gonna raise the level of public debate in this country - and let that be our legacy!”

I bit the first time to their childish behavior but didn’t the second time to stop him adding more childish emojis 

Just now, Banker said:

I bit the first time to their childish behavior but didn’t the second time to stop him adding more childish emojis 

Ah, Captain Fabrication responds. Any more fairy stories contrived today in the World of @Banker?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Look like IOM is not the only CD having over-spending issues with projects, except they seem to have emptied out the States staff involved: 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-68622482

We just continue to raise tax and charge levels.

"In order to continue the sustainability and quality of Govt payroll"Screenshot_20240321-150829_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.099c3a64c08295426f60506778915f85.jpg

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I suppose it is safe to say that government charges are going up by 5.7% across the board.  Why drip feed each one? 

Because they think that we’re idiots and seriously hope that we won’t notice.

• Haha 2