Court Case

crumlin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He pronounces it vader as varder when you speak to him (as I've had the dubious pleasure of twice on the phone) so I think it's safe to say that's who he means.

Dunno where he's supposed to have said it though. Not on here for obvious reasons.

He pronounces it vader as varder when you speak to him (as I've had the dubious pleasure of twice on the phone) so I think it's safe to say that's who he means.

Dunno where he's supposed to have said it though. Not on here for obvious reasons.

It can be found by following the link on the first post of this thread - to the infant forum for infants.

Mr & Mrs Ned plus the Minder looked cool on TV tonight, Border TV showed the three of them all dresses in Black going into court this morning. Ill bet shes right pizzed off at that being shown on TV. But why have a Minder :rolleyes:

Why were they all wearing dresses too?

Questions, questions, so many questions...

qu'est le minder?

FCMR

We never even knew they were in court today, She was not on the list for todays court.

you mean there is a List? Ha ha, ha ha

what list?.

If you ain't in pal. you just don't get to see no list . Not you nor the public nor nobody 'sept them mo fo'es in wigsa

n' if you ask- expec' to get your ignant asked kicked. Specially where Ned am involved.

Plenty of proof, wide bou

they all feed out the same same high brow trough, themwiggy click, man, sure as sh! t am sh!t

Archived