A Good Day to Bury Bad* News?

Gladys

Inconvenient for whom? Interesting to see whether those who voted against the budget (possibly on the “bloated civil service” grounds) vote to implement the Brunner recommendations, all of which involve considerable civil service time and more resourcing, including the appointment of a new Chief Information Officer.

1 minute ago, Thomas Dalby said:

Inconvenient for whom? Interesting to see whether those who voted against the budget (possibly on the “bloated civil service” grounds) vote to implement the Brunner recommendations, all of which involve considerable civil service time and more resourcing, including the appointment of a new Chief Information Officer.

I think you will find after voting for the budget they will now have the money for that   no holding them now money to burn 

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

* or 'inconvenient'.

Were the two promised statements on the response to the Brunner inquiry and borrowing by MDC delivered as promised? 

A wee bit off topic, but when are we going to see the "point by point rebuttal" from whatsisname?

• Haha 3

I see Crookall wasted no time in bringing in an increase in price for those using school bus's and now with Tours isle of man  apparently out of the game I am sure there will be more increases to come , no other show in town so an opportunity to fill those boots 

2 hours ago, Omobono said:

I see Crookall wasted no time in bringing in an increase in price for those using school bus's and now with Tours isle of man  apparently out of the game I am sure there will be more increases to come , no other show in town so an opportunity to fill those boots 

They have to save money somehow. 

7 hours ago, Omobono said:

Not like Tours were allowed to compete in this market anyway.

8 hours ago, Omobono said:

They talk the talk about climate change, then go and raise public transport costs for the biggest user group. They really are useless aren't they?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1