Tax Strategy 2024-2026

Moghrey Mie

39 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I did hear him mumbling about if we cut cs headcount front line services will suffer. Wake up and smell the coffee all government services are considered crap, reducing headcount will have absolutely no noticeable difference what's so eve. Stop listening to and regurgitating the dross they are feeding you, sooner an election is called and you get emptied the better at least it will get your fingers out of the reserves.  Budget you could not run a budget for a turnip shop.

If this lot had to run a budget in the private sector, they'd get eaten for breakfast. No accountability, no backbone and a pot of reserves that get raided like kiddies dipping into the sweet jar.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Moghrey Mie said:

Telling a young person they will be able to afford a house here was wishful thinking.

Oh I don't know.  The young Mone/Barrowman offspring will be OK I would imagine.  And there's lots of subsidies available to help property developers make bigger profits on executive apartments.  Alf wants to help the truly needy in society,

• Like 1