The Christian throwing Cannan to the lions

Holte End

39 minutes ago, GD4ELI said:

What lions are these? All I see are pussy cats.

I would rather be eaten by lions, than the mouse being hunted by pussy cats, They eat the head first, but would be lucky to find a snack there.

Edited by Holte End

A lot of people have had high hopes for CC as a polititian, has she had any particular success with anything apart from potholes and saltbins? I am sure the lady is popular in her constituency although has she changed or proposed anything to help the Island in general? I know she has a little bit of business knowledge "Christian Couture" however she was no Miss Selfridge.

• Thanks 1

Cant be many backbenchers serving in Departments  now  , just makes it easier  for it to become a dictatorship  when there is nobody there  to question the ministers decisions or actions , how any of them expect to learn how government works  or see the bigger picture , is beyond belief  

2 hours ago, Beelzebub3 said:

A lot of people have had high hopes for CC as a polititian, has she had any particular success with anything apart from potholes and saltbins? I am sure the lady is popular in her constituency although has she changed or proposed anything to help the Island in general? I know she has a little bit of business knowledge "Christian Couture" however she was no Miss Selfridge.

If you look at her bio  she spent a few years working in London, Burberry - COO of another company, head of a dept at brand Hardy A,  and she was a teacher after that so a fair bit of experience compared to some. 

https://www.tynwald.org.im/members/claire-christian

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Fluffy123 said:

If you look at her bio  she spent a few years working in London, Burberry - COO of another company, head of a dept at brand Hardy A,  and she was a teacher after that so a fair bit of experience compared to some. 

https://www.tynwald.org.im/members/claire-christian

I can’t help wondering how long her bio would be if she WAS into self-promotion