For Sale: Sony Ericsson K750i

Amadeus

For Sale:

Brand New Sony Ericsson K750i

2 Megapixel camera with Autofocus, Video, Effects, etc...

USB-cable + software

64 MB memory card + 34MB built in

Stereo headset

Never used and still in original box

All set up for local use (MMS and Internet settings)

12 months local warranty (Manx Telecom)

Online review

£200

PM me if interested

post-1086-1126806047_thumb.jpg

is it unlocked?

It has never been locked as I only got it from MT yesterday as a contract renewal. Have decided that I don't really want it and that's why it's for sale..

Had a look on the net and they still retail at around £ 270 - 290 new and sim free, so forgive me if I'm trying to make a bit of a profit on it (although Swift actually sells it for £205 on contract renewal, which is even more expensive than MT- I nearly fainted when I saw that..)

So nothing "dodgy" or wrong about it - just don't want a new phone.

Additional selling point might be the local warranty - no need to send it away to some internet shop should something ever go wrong - just bring it into the MT shop, cause that's where it's from...

Not for Sale anymore

Did the mistake to take it out of the box and have a play with it - way too cute to give away - christ, that thing does everything, so I'm keeping it..

And the picture quality is the bog's dollocks! Highly recommended phone..

How much did you have to pay for it then? or was it free as an upgrade??

Only asking cos I STILL haven't gotten round to cancelling my contract yet as I didn't want a new phone but I guess I could be tempted ;) especially since my old one is a 6230 so I could theoreticly get a bit for that too :rolleyes:

How much did you have to pay for it then? or was it free as an upgrade??

Only asking cos I STILL haven't gotten round to cancelling my contract yet as I didn't want a new phone but I guess I could be tempted  ;)  especially since my old one is a 6230 so I could theoreticly get a bit for that too  :rolleyes:

They are £160 on contract renewal, but as far as I'm aware the MT phoneshop can only get hold of 10 a week :S

Archived