News embargoes?

finlo

6 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

29 - 33 Bucks Road  - formerly the Louis Building and previous home of Alf’s recruitment business - a magnificent centre of excellence not 200 metres in either direction from the FSA, Tynwald or the AGs office - Where you can

Or the courts. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maugholdmafia said:

I have reliably heard from someone who works on construction at King gaming site that the works are shutting down following all the arrests and asset freezes. The news we were waiting for.

Hardly a surprise really. 

1 hour ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

29 - 33 Bucks Road  - formerly the Louis Building and previous home of Alf’s recruitment business - a magnificent centre of excellence not 200 metres in either direction from the FSA, Tynwald or the AGs office - Where you can

Or the Prospect.

27 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

What's that - £50-100m investment gone in an instant? Will be a big loss to construction industry and no doubt rock other ones 

Should we turn a blind eye to alleged wrongdoing just because someone can chuck a few gold coins our way, and throw up a fancy office block? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Maugholdmafia said:

I have reliably heard from someone who works on construction at King gaming site that the works are shutting down following all the arrests and asset freezes. The news we were waiting for.

A friend of mine checked the companies registry yesterday King Gaming and Jade Tree as well as Dalmine are marked as “in default”.

I am no expert and I’m not totally sure what that means, but I’m guessing that means that some sort of action has been taken against them, assets wise and all that….

6 minutes ago, manxkinho said:

A friend of mine checked the companies registry yesterday King Gaming and Jade Tree as well as Dalmine are marked as “in default”.

I am no expert and I’m not totally sure what that means, but I’m guessing that means that some sort of action has been taken against them, assets wise and all that….

Just means they haven’t filed their annual returns on time

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Not necessarily.

IMG_0988.thumb.jpeg.888700c2038ba949545c7284847eec0d.jpeg

is what is displayed when AR is overdue.

IMG_0989.thumb.jpeg.cd8b5b8fe95b22e5911bf184e15e4ad0.jpeg

Is probably for something else.

It’s probably something insignificant, but to state it “just means they haven’t filed their annual return on time”. Is not accurate.

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I think they’re up to date, but you’re probably right - my friend says that this has only appeared on the last day or two though 🤔

Just now, Anthony Ingham said:

Not necessarily.

It’s probably something insignificant, but to state it “just means they haven’t filed their annual return on time”. Is not accurate.

Indeed. Strange that it’s all of the companies though (King / Dalmine / Jade Tree), though, don’t you think?

8 hours ago, Mercenary said:

What's that - £50-100m investment gone in an instant? Will be a big loss to construction industry and no doubt rock other ones 

Not saying it is welcome, just not a surprise given last week's news.

25 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Not necessarily.

There are a number of documents to be filed. That’s why I used returns, rather than return. It’s the companies registry. The only default possible is the failure to file statutory documents.

Action by police, regulator, or courts won’t cause a companies registry default. They may result in the filing of other documents.

8 hours ago, Hairy Poppins said:

Should we turn a blind eye to alleged wrongdoing just because someone can chuck a few gold coins our way, and throw up a fancy office block? 

Wouldn't be the first time! 😂

• Thanks 1

The 2024 annual return was due on 10 March and has been filed.  There has been a NO-CSP form filed on 30 April 2024  Presumably this is documenting the resignation of the nominated officer without the appointment of another.

This would put the company in default

image.thumb.png.0955024b58601dbfe7779bcdc2d3b010.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2