Manx Music Festival 2024

It was a great week with lots of talent and enthusiasm especially from the young ones and that is what it is all about showcasing the talent the Island has and the upcoming talent.   In no way was it shoddy.   From the brass bands to the singing to the spoken word it was fantastic.    If you were following it on FB the smiles on the youngsters faces said it all, the young musicians were superb.   A very successful festival with a friendly atmosphere the organisers are to be congratulated.   The Guild goes from strength to strength.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

It looks just like they haven't loaded any results yet (understandably given the amount and how recent it was) and that's just a placeholder.

Not really understandable to me, they've always updated the results pretty much shortly after each session has ended. It's over a week past the start of the festival now. 

30 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Not really understandable to me, they've always updated the results pretty much shortly after each session has ended. It's over a week past the start of the festival now. 

The results were pretty much all on Facebook.

Social media is better for this sort of stuff these days than a website.

What result did you want?  Someone here probably knows what it was.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

The results were pretty much all on Facebook.

No they weren't. And still aren't.  

20 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Social media is better for this sort of stuff these days than a website.

Well maybe they should put the results on social media then.

21 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

What result did you want?  

All of them.

22 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Someone here probably knows what it was.

I doubt that. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

No, it really doesn't. Sorry. 

Ah well.

Tried to help, and if you can’t be specific about why I do you want I don’t know what you want people to do.

I am sure someone on here knows the results of most of the classes.

Maybe email the secretary for a list if you need to know the result of every class.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anthony Ingham said:

if you can’t be specific about why I do you want I don’t know what you want people to do.

I don't want people to do anything. I want to read the results for this year's Manx Music Festival. I can't be any more specific than that. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, La Colombe said:

I don't want people to do anything. I want to read the results for this year's Manx Music Festival. I can't be any more specific than that. 

Well believe it or not, posters on here have tried to help but you appear to be beyond that

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

Well believe it or not, posters on here have tried to help but you appear to be beyond that

To be fair though, the solutions suggested are inferior workarounds, to a list of results by class. Not sure why Anthony Ingham ia being ao agressive.