Manx Music Festival 2024

23 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

You missed the topic you started about the Stanley.  Its moved on a bit since you were last there and is awaiting your input 👍🏻

Get yourself up to Haldane, buy some timber, build a bridge and get over it 

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I'm not. I wish you'd stop clogging up this thread with your boring, irrelevant shit. 

I honestly can’t think of a single reason why someone would want to know the results to every class.

I know the ones any friends family etc were in, and none of the others are relevant to me.

Honestly, if you are that arsed and they are clearly struggling for time to update it, phone them up and offer to help.

Otherwise, stop moaning about someone not volunteering to do something quickly enough for your liking.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Ah.  You must be one of those people who expects everything for nothing, doesn’t want to help, but then complains when volunteers don’t do things quickly enough for your liking.

Honestly, contact them and offer to help.

You get the results you want and can upload them at a time to suit you and also helping others out.

Whats not to like?

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Anthony Ingham said:

Ah.  You must be one of those people who expects everything for nothing, doesn’t want to help, but then complains when volunteers don’t do things quickly enough for your liking.

Honestly, contact them and offer to help.

You get the results you want and can upload them at a time to suit you and also helping others out.

Whats not to like?

Recycling your material now, Dave?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1