One Door Closes - Another One Opens...

Busby

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE - Finaly, Everyone but everyone has been saying for years that no where plays 'decent' music on Saturdays. Well, this is a nice Venue, the music will be great - lets all make this the success it deserves to be...

Busby, I used to go to breeze most friday nights and still attend the odd Friday. ive really enjoyed myself......the music is great but the only problem I have with the place is that its too small. Ive heard a rumor that the bowling ally downstairs is also getting turned in to part of the club, is this true?

they cant touch the bowling alley it takes in too much money! they now have chill open aswell though making it two floors!

what do u mean finally they have put someone decent on in chill, they did that about 10 months ago when they had a manager who new what he was talking about! but of course like all the other good managers they go else where cause no-one is willing to help make that club a good one!

they cant touch the bowling alley it takes in too much money! they now have chill open aswell though making it two floors!

what do u mean finally they have put someone decent on in chill, they did that about 10 months ago when they had a manager who new what he was talking about! but of course like all the other good managers they go else where cause no-one is willing to help make that club a good one!

The manager in question got sacked cos his trial period was up and he didn't do the business.

The manager in question got sacked cos his trial period was up and he didn't do the business.

Its amusing when people talk about something that they no nothing about. He actually quit! and if you look at the books during the period he ran the club and funktonic it took more money than it does now!

its good to be annonamous lets hope it stays that way!

what do u mean binge drinkin you can only get in and one bottle for a tenner in breeze!!! anti binge drinkin to death!

Naa - you will get 3 bottles for a tenner and some change - and as I said before - that is getting looked at...

QUOTE - Finaly, Everyone but everyone has been saying for years that no where plays 'decent' music on Saturdays. Well, this is a nice Venue, the music will be great - lets all make this the success it deserves to be...

Busby, I used to go to breeze most friday nights and still attend the odd Friday. ive really enjoyed myself......the music is great but the only problem I have with the place is that its too small. Ive heard a rumor that the bowling ally downstairs is also getting turned in to part of the club, is this true?

Thanks fo the nice comments - extension is possible but we need to get the customers back first [not my comments BTW]

Is the bowling alley and breeze owned by the same people?

Yes!

yer, ive heard that breeze was thinking of extending............

See above - it may happen...

10 months ago we had 'Pure R'nB' which pulled in 100 people a week - then it was closed to be a lap dancing bar - the rest is history...

Don't have any detail on that one I am afraid!

I look forward to selling the suitcase of E in a new upper class location

That will be another dealer behind bars - we ALLWAYS get our man!

I look forward to selling the suitcase of E in a new upper class location

You won't get in, gotta wear shoes :P

People - lets look forward - the past is history - too many people on our lovely Island are living in the past...

sorry busby but 10 months ago, which was december, it was funktonic! not R & B they changed chill into the bamboo lounge last november. And that was funky house, which everyone moaned about even though it was a success and now what is saturday night?? a funky house night!!

its the owners that ruin everything down there, as you well know busby!

what do u mean binge drinkin you can only get in and one bottle for a tenner in breeze!!! anti binge drinkin to death!

Naa - you will get 3 bottles for a tenner and some change - and as I said before - that is getting looked at...

actually i didnt say one drink for a tenner i said your entrance fee and one bottle!

Archived