One Door Closes - Another One Opens...

Busby

sorry busby but 10 months ago, which was december, it was funktonic! not R & B they changed chill into the bamboo lounge last november. And that was funky house, which everyone moaned about even though it was a success and now what is saturday night?? a funky house night!!

its the owners that ruin everything down there, as you well know busby!

Oh - sorry - I thought you were talking about Fridays - I could comment a lot on this but prefer not to wash dirty laundry on a public forum.

The only thing I will say is that we very much took a back seat and urged others to open the door and when they didn't - we did...

Heh, in england you can get in a decent club for about £2 and get drinks really cheap too

Sorry Kitty - I have been in lots of 'Clubs' - as in 'Proper Clubs' not bars in England - and paid top prices for drinks. Just pick up a copy of Mixmag and you will see how much door prices are - a lot more than £4...

Anyway, as I said before - lets put the past behind us and look to the future...

BTW anyone got a spare couple of Mil then we can build our own!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW anyone got a spare couple of Mil then we can build our own!

Would you prefer a cheque or cash? And how much was it for?...

Until then, you could still look at some pics from last night - not many, and a miracle that I managed to upload them in my state (and with the f****g modem cutting out all the time), but here they are

why do I see two screens? I only have one..time for bed...

Big thanks to all those who turned up for the opening party at Chill - hope you enjoyed the night! We took a few pictures and they are up on the Club IoM gallery. We have aso put up some recent photos from the closing party in the 'Cooler'.

Hope you like them :D

Club IoM

hmmmmmm :huh: ive gone to the Club IOM website......do i click on Breeze at the side then gallery in the Nightclub section? If yes its not letting me for some reason, says there's an error. Any idea y? :blink:

Mum? Is that you mum? ROFLOL... Sorry to take the peee.

:rolleyes:

LOL dont worry bout it thats pretty funny actually. I do have my blonde moments and the reason i couldnt find 'Gallery' was because id sized my screen down so it was not showing all the options DEUH! :rolleyes:

Archived