One Door Closes - Another One Opens...

Busby

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I can open some doors if you like...

Mupsters number is on the Club IoM Web Site - see if you can find it!

As for DD - she had such a good time on saturday I guess you'll find her there again this week. Her picture is in the Gallery - I wonder if you can find it?

:unsure:

Well I can open some doors if you like...

Mupsters number is on the Club IoM Web Site - see if you can find it!

As for DD - she had such a good time on saturday I guess you'll find her there again this week. Her picture is in the Gallery - I wonder if you can find it?

:unsure:

Or you can look here:

http://www.iomonline.co.im/ViewArticle2.as...ticleID=1202447

:o nooooo my other link doesnt work! oh well my pic on the iom online website will just have to continue cracking everyones computer screens.

long_dong_silver im not quite sure myself, where am I? Who am I? :blink: Does my middle name begin with D? HELP :sweat:

QUOTE 5. LUST: This is the sin of having an inordinate and intense longing or appetite for something such as money, or sexual cravings.

Matthew 5:28

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

DD, Im a bad bad person, maybe you could try and make me good.... But the Darkness is more seductive than light, so, Im sure I can turn you QUOTE

I dont have any sexual needs Mupster so ill have to help you to rob a bank, only if im allowed to be in charge of the gun though :ph34r:

U cant be as Kinky as Busby says you are if you believe that just looking at a woman is commiting adultry or is that why you come on to objects, because you are really a good boy and you believe that is not a crime? :blink:

Darkness may be more seductive but it is nothing with out a little bit of light to giv away the mood

:P

Archived